• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I depends on where my character is at the time, or what time of day it is.

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
Quick Balls first attempt.
Nest Balls for consecutive attempts during day.
Dusk Balls for consecutive attempts during day.
Poke Balls for catching Pokemon wanted on my team.

Did anybody else see this?

Ultra Balls, as they are the bread-and-butter pokeball that you can rely on in any situation for any pokemon you want to catch.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Did anybody else see this?

Ultra Balls, as they are the bread-and-butter pokeball that you can rely on in any situation for any pokemon you want to catch.

Hahahahahaha!!!! I love that! Which page was it on?!

I've said it before but I now have a couple to add, any Pokemon that I REALLY like, I try to catch in a Luxury ball, just because they look cool.

petstock

i normally use ultra but at night time i will use dusk if i have tem (or when in a cave)

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
I generally use Dark balls or Quick balls.

Dogtor Growlithe

Burning Trainer
i usually use a ultra ball, i think they're best

although sometimes i use a quick ball cos they seem to work better lol

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
I use Ultra and timer on most legendaries, or maybe even a pokeball if im bored. but most of the time, quick balls.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Ultra or Quickballs if I have no Ultras

Rommath

▲_▲
Ultra and Dusk Balls mostly, depends on where I am, what time of day and what I'm trying to catch. For Pokemon like the lake trio, I generally rotate between the two and throw a Timer Ball every now and then.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
a quick ball always first, because it doesn't hurt. it depends on what i'm catching and what i want it to be caught in. any dark, ghost or menacing fire types always get caught in a dusk ball, unless its daytime. net ball for water and bug. ultra, timer and repeat balls for the rest. and maybe an occasional luxury or premier ball for a cool look

Penguin_Man

quick and ultra, but mostly ultra

muumajii23

I usually end up playing at night since I'm quite busy believe it or not.... So usually a Dusk Ball, or a Nest Ball if the poke is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.