• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie

MONS
Also, Im the best D/P trainer on Earth! Its true!
LOL WUT

I use the Quick Ball WAY more often than any other pokeball. I never even use Dusk Balls. I also use Ultra Balls, but only when the Quicks don't work.

Austria

My lovely ball is the Quick ball followed by the Ultra Balls the two are the best Balls the two are Quick an effectiv.

Great ball =D

But yeah.. i use nest balls the most.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Pokeballs, Safariballs and the PalPark Balls :eek:.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I tend to use Ultra balls the most. There have been several occasions where I threw Quick balls and Dusk balls, but only on special occasions.

Månegarm

Dusk balls almost exclusively, even during the day. I prefer the look of the ball and the animation. When I run out I have a supply of Premier balls to suffice until I can restock.

blackrose

i use pokeballs the most because they can catch anything and they are cheap :p

Teh Heat

dusk balls, nest balls, and ultra balls

a hint for people: say "gotcha!" into the microphone, i caught dialga with a pokeball on the first try

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE

This fruitcake is lieing. it was up to random chance.

my fave pokeball is, the pokeball. although i dont belive what shiny staraptor sait about saying "Gotcha" but i wasted 50 ultraballs on Giratina and it had mabey 4 Hp left, threw 1 regular pokeball and i caught it

Shiny pokemon lower

I try to use the after what kind of pokemon it is. Healball at Bunary, Duskball at Gastly...Yes I think about the image! Now I have balls of evry kind for shiny pokemon catching.

golduck#1

i usually go quick ball for day and dusk ball for night. mostly dusk ball tho because that is when i chain

Quick ball does the charm. It's quick and easy and usually gets the job done.
If that fails, then Ultra Ball it is, which is my second preferred ball.
Since I don't hack I only have one Masterball and therefore, i hardly ever use that one.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Ultra Balls, Ultra Balls and Ultra Balls again! All my legendaries are caught in Ultra Balls and all pokemon like swarm, etc. are also caught in Ultra Balls (without me weakening them). Ultra Balls are just love! <3

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
At the moment it's Dusk Balls because I can only really find time to play late at night and of course Quick Balls too.

Status
Not open for further replies.