• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Ultra Balls, or Repeat Balls when I'm chaining shinies.

demetri70

Dragon
I usually use ultra balls,but quick balls are good.

80p

i usually throw great and ultra balls, i never use anything else, well.. sometimes ill use pokeball but they never work lol, not never but at least not on igher level pokemon

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Usually Quick Balls, occasionally Dusk Balls at night.

Jaguar297

I'm back!
I usually throw Dusk Balls, because I usually play at night. But during the day, I use Quick Balls, or Timer Balls.Their all useful, except Net Balls, and Heal Balls.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Most of my fave Pokemon come out at night, or live in caves so I throw a lot of Dusk Balls, however I use Ultras and Quick balls for a close second

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
I through Ultra balls and Dusk balls most of the time on Dimond and on Pearl it's Great balls.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Ultra balls. They seem to work the best with me.

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I use the Priemier ball, since i by so many Poke-balls, I end up with 10 Priemier
balls. I also like the normal Poke-ball.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Ultra balls are my preference.

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
I normally use Pokéballs. I sometimes have a stock of UltraBalls (very useful) only if the pokemon is annoying little thing and dosen't go in the PokéBall but with lengendaries I just throw every ball I got c:

Status
Not open for further replies.