• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

XYFan2000

I’ve been thinking about it lately about when Ash goes on a new journey and he’ll catch some new Pokémon on the way. In fact, there have been some speculations from fans that Ash will catch the starters from Scarlet and Violet (either one of them, two of them or all three of them), to which I think it will happen since Ash hasn’t got a starter Pokémon during the Journeys series. Of course there are other fans who want Ash to catch a cross-gen Pokémon or a Pokémon he encountered in the previous series. For my opinion, I would love to see Ash catch a Zorua - or Zoroark if it evolved in its backstory. I know it’s not happening, but if it did, I would imagine it seeing Ash and Pikachu’s bond as a reminder of its previous trainer it journeyed with. After many encounters, it opened up to Ash on how it had a great time with its previous trainer but failed to cure her sudden illness after she passed away. Understanding this, Ash and Pikachu invite the Pokémon to come along on their journey and they form a fantastic trio.

I know that idea is ridiculous, but it’s my vision. And we mustn’t jump to conclusions that Ash will no longer be in the Pokémon anime after Journeys. I’ve even encountered those who did on Reddit. Now tell me what Pokémon Ash should catch. It could be new Pokémon of Scarlet and Violet or previous generations if the anime department makes a sequel to Journeys (which I’m not sure if that will happen).

AJ97

What's even the point of starting threads like this right now...

We don't even know whether Ash is going to the next region or what the next region is going to be like. More importantly, we don't even have information on all the new Pokemon from S&V.....

XYFan2000

What's even the point of starting threads like this right now...

We don't even know whether Ash is going to the next region or what the next region is going to be like. More importantly, we don't even have information on all the new Pokemon from S&V.....
I’m just asking, that’s all.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
There's no sense in a thread like this as we still don't know when gen 9's saga will be about.
Will it go back to sole regional focus?(Please do! Galar got screwed...) Or will Ash continue world hopping while Gen 9 barely gets focus? Wait a few more months

Nothing.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
If he gets more old Pokémon, then I’m assuming another pseudo (Tyranitar and Metagross as the most likely) and either Gardevoir or Gallade.

Wait. Take back what I said.
Ash will catch Serena. smirks