• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokémon games do you own?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Main Series: I own all the ones which have been released so far with the obvious exceptions of the Japanese Red/Green/Blue.

Spin-Offs: Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Stadium 2, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Pokémon Link Battle and Pokémon Shuffle.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Gameboy
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Gold

Gameboy Advance
Pokémon FireRed
Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

DS
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon Heartgold
Pokémon Black
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

3DS
Pokémon Y
Pokémon Omega Ruby

Gamecube
Pokémon XD

Wii
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Pokémon Rumble
Poképark Wii

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
• Pokemon HeartGold
• Pokemon Black
• Pokemon White 2
• Pokemon Y
• Pokemon Omega Ruby (and its demo)
• Pokemon Rumble World
• Pokemon Picross
• Pokemon Shuffle

RedJirachi

Veteran member
* Main franchise: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
* Spin-offs: Pokemon Colosseum, XD, Channel, Mystery Dungeon(Explorers of the Sky and Gates to Infinity)
* Used to have: Pokemon Crystal, Mystery Dungeon(one of the original), Pokemon Ranger(1 and 2) and something else that's really obscure

Goddess Yami

Happy Go Lucky
Main: Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Redfire, Diamond, Pearl, Soul Sliver, Platinum, Black, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Alpah Sapphire, and Omega Ruby.
Spin Offs: Pokemon Pinball and Pokemon Colosseum. I used to own both Stadium games, but my brother sold them, when he sold his N64.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Let me see if I can remember all of them...

Gameboy:
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver

Gameboy Color:
Pokemon Crystal

Nintendo 64:
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium

Gameboy Advance:
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon FireRed

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2

Nintendo 3DS:
Pokemon X
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Red (VC)

I think that's all of them. I know for a fact it is all of the mainline titles I have, and I really think that's all of the spin-offs, too.

Last edited:

Kennith

Banned
I own all of gen 4, 5 and 6 main series pokemon games. Also got Ranger 2 and 3 as well as Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice
I have:

Versions:

x2 Blue (GB)
x2 Ruby (GBA)
x1 Sapphire (GBA)
x2 Emerald (GBA)
x1 FireRed (GBA)
x1 LeafGreen (GBA)
x1 Diamond (GBA)
x2 Pearl (One is German) (NDS)