• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokémon We Haven't Seen For A Long Time In Anime?

Ultra Beast Lover

STICKTOPIA

I just noticed that as well. Metang and especially Metagross had a ton of appearances but mysteriously Beldum got only one main series appearance.
I bet at some point ash and Goh are going back to hoenn and Goh will catch one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
STICKTOPIA said:
I bet at some point ash and Goh are going back to hoenn and Goh will catch one.

I suppose he might, although given that we scarcely see his reserve Pokemon, I don't know if seeing him capture a Dumbber in what would probably be a very short scene would be enough exposure for the species to make up for its absence.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Swampert last showed up in a sewer in the Sinnoh region (not sure why it was living there).

It apparently slept through ORAS because it didn't show up during Gen 6 except as part of the mega evolution special.