• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokémon would live where you live?

A **** tonne of Wingull, I live in a fishing village, So Magikarps, tentacool, Feebas, Remoraid.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Oh, yeah, Meowth and Persian would too, because we have the Second largest Mall in America in our town.

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
If I were to go catching pokemon here on Rose Hill I would find...

Raccoons--Zigzagoon, Sentret
Possums--Patrat/Watchog
Hawks--Rufflet, Braviary
Crows--Murkrow, Honchkrow
Rats--Rattata, Raticate
Blue-Jays--Staravia, Staraptor?
Woodpeckers--???
Hummingbirds--???
Bees--Beedrill, Combee, Vespiquen
Dragonflies--Yanma, Yanmaga
Butterflies--Butterfree, Beautifly
Moths--Mothim, Venomoth, Dustox
Slugs--Gulpin, Swalot, Slugma
Spiders--Spinarak, Ariados, Joltik, Galvantula
Squirrels--Pachirisu, Emolga
Rabbits--Buneary, Lopunny
Snakes--Ekans, Arbok, Seviper, Serperior
Tadpoles & Frogs--Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Croagunk, Toxicroak
Centipedes--Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede
Dogs (Not wild, but sometimes they get loose and roam the neigborhood)--Growlithe, Arcanine, Houndour, Houndoom, Poochyena, Mightyena
Cats (strays)--Meowth, Persian, Purrloin, Liepard, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly

And of course, lots of plant pokemon since I live in the Wetlands. Also, add in some garbage pokemon from the nearby polluted Seattle, some random sea life from the Puget Sound and some ghosts and there you go. Those would be the pokemon I'd catch around here.

Last edited:

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I live in a tropical area, so I would actually see quite the fair share of water types and bug types. I wouldnt see Bidoof or Ratata here, not even Pachirisu. You would probably see Dwebble around my house, along with the common Yanma/Yanmega and even a few fire types in the dry season (proabably Vuplix and fire starters). I would like to believe that specficallt flying types (starly and pidove expecially). Also, there would be the occasional dark type but the occasional lillipup, glameow and purrloin would be in the home :)

~Ace

i can show you how
A few Pikachus, lots of Poliwags and Charmanders since we live near a pond infested with them.

And Pidgeys, Pidoves and whatnot

Flame Mistress

The basic birds, the Wingull Line and the Ducklett Line (River Thames is a ten-minute drive from our house), and the canine Pokémon.

Kalosian

So long
I live close to a forest, so I guess the typical inhabitants like birds and bugs would be common here. I would guess that foxes and wolves would be seen more rarely, the same goes for snakes and maybe boars as well. So most common bird and bug Pokemon as well as Vulpix/Zorua lines, Poochyena and Piloswine/Emboar more rarely.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
All the generic birds and bugs, the Wingull line, the Diglet line, the Rattata line, and quite a few others I'm too lazy to think about right now. (Hopefully Eevee!)

Last edited:

Erymry

Only Slightly Normal
As far as wild Pokemon go, there would be any amount of birdish flying types, Buneary, Ledyba, Wurmple, Spinarak, Joltik and maybe the occasional Galvantula. There might be the occasional Yanma or even Kangasktan or a member of the Nidoran family.

As for domesticated Pokemon, there would be Tauros, Milktank, Ponyta and Mareep in the farms close by. It seems like almost everyone has a pet dog or cat, so Growlithe and Skitty and all those kinds of Pokemon would be common (then again, if Pokemon existed, people would probably have a more varied range of pets).

There would be grass Pokemon, but I'm not sure what kinds really resemble the plants around my town.

Urasing,pachurisu, Noctowl, Braviary, Buizel, oshawot and dewott

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Pidoves, Starly's, lots of rodent types, Magnimites and Elec types.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Lots of generic birds, and a few squirrels, maybe a few bugs.

Not far off there might be a few urban Pokes.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Where I live roos are less than 1km away, so definitely Kangaskhan. Also by the lake, Psyduck/Ducklett - Swanna and sh*t load of frogs so Poliwrath/Toed and Palpitoad, + their respective families.

Ninterd

I live in an appartment. The things close to me would be a huge lake, and a small park for kids to play in. Probably Wingull and Meowth and stuff like that.

Power464646

The game
Super common: Pidove, Seedot
Common: Starly, Magikarp
Uncommon: Feebas, Castform
Medium rare: Miltank, Grumpig
Rare: Herdier, Stoutland
Unique: Meloetta, Rotom.

From this information, send me a message guessing where I am.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Probably mainly Pidgey if not Pidove and the occasional stray Meowth :/. (Our new cat would have been a Meowth, probably.) Because of the ranches here, we would also have Miltank and Taruos, and probably some Rapidash and Ponyta for those with horses. Somewhere out there closer to the high school would probably be Diglett, and in the summer, Nincada (especially since there were a lot of cicadas this year), and the occasional Skropi, Doduo, and Ekans. Small Spinarak may also abound at times, and we have seen damselflies, so Yanma I suppose.

That’s my guess, things have changed a bit over the years. We had ducks come by a few times when we had some good amount of rain, so I guess Psyduck or whatever the Gen. V duck is.

Last edited: