• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokémon would live where you live?

xXShinyUmbreonXx

I live right next to a mountain, so I could get a larvitar! And also lots of caves, so I could get a bagon and an aggron, plus some others. And there's a few forests here, so some bug and grass pokemon, hopefully an umbreon, but not much. I have a pond and garden, so a few small fish poke and some birds. More bugs. Not much water at all, so none of that, although there may be a few magikarp or feebas in some of the ponds and small rivers. And there are a lot of buildings and houses, so quite a few city pokemon.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Honchkrow and Murkrow, since there are murders of crows all over the place where I live. It's really cold now, so I'd likely get Vanilluxe during the winter (which, by the way, would be absolutely TERRIFYING, as Vanilluxe would be the top land predator in my area, being the bloodthirsty menace it is)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well besides the obvious bug types I'd probably see alot of Deerling, Pachirishu, Patrat, oh! And of course Buneary! And you know the one's I'd most likely try to catch... Wink! Wink!

Zachmac

Ground, Rock, and Fire types. Maybe a couple steel types. Anyway, I'd get Cacturne and Maractus, as it's a desert. Xatu, lot's of Navajo(a native-american tribe) where I live, with some Hopi mixed in. Scrafty because this place is full wannabe gangsters. The most common rare Pokemon would be the Charmander line. We've got Lizards all over the place, and it's pretty hot while lacking rain, and lots of desert scrub, stopping the sandstorms that in-game deserts have. Perfect habitat for Charmander. Most common would probably be Cacnea or Buneary.

Fossils would probably be of aquatic pokemon, it used to be under an ocean. Kabuto, Anorith, Cradily, Tirtouga, Sharpedo, and Omanyte.

Last edited:

threexl

luna_3_valley
dang honestly there woulkd probly be a nice batch of pokemon near me i live i nthe suburbs of los angeles known as the san fernando valley which basically once was a rural area so youll probly have the occasional farm style pokemon such as miltank & rapidash rarely though ppl will have them. there are a few lakes so your basic water types of course there are gunna be all of those traditional colorless types like birds and rattatata aswell as bugs. its close to la basically is so trubbish & muk's in certain areas as well as picahu and some more basic electric types where its more traditional. and also close enuff to the beach where wingulls and other beach dwellers will pop up oh most interestingly enuff would be sharpedo's cause socal coast has lots of sharks. and the valley is basically in a mountainous bowl so rock/ground pokemon galore. so basically alot of the more common pokemon nothing really out there except probly a fair amoutn of fighting types

SilentStormfall

-looks out my window- Mankeys and aipoms. ...Shroomish as well. Probably a few spearows. Skittys, snubbulls. Yes I'm basically just saying normal animals in pokemon form.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
most the normal/flying type cos there's nests on my roof, magikarp cos i live near a pond and ratatata, cos they live everywhere, so does oddish

taking this one because it fits my area like... exactly

Riceslash

The pangolin
Scraggy and Scrafty, there are a lot of chavs around here....... maybe a few Liepard and Growlithe or Poochyena. And Trubbish of course, and now the weather is getting colder, hopefully a few Cryogonals should be here around christmas.....
I also live near a woodland area so Aipom, Pikachu, Beedril, and other generic forest Pokemon

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Stray skitties, meowths, puruglys. Pachirisus, murkrows pidoves and trubbishes ( thats the plural form right?)

Shadowcloud92

Magic Bounce
Most of the animals around where I live consist of pretty standard fare. So things like deer, rabbits, skunks, lizards, coyotes (has there been a pokemon based on one?)

So based on that the common pokemon. would be any of the early bird and rodent pokemon, as well as Pachirisu, Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Stunky, Skuntank, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Combee, Vespiquen, Beedrill, Butterfree, Nidoran.

I'd occasionally see Pelipper, Scyther, Yanma, Braviary, Murkrow, and Honchkrow.

As for plants, the only thing I'd say is very common would be dandelions (Hoppip line) and Oddish.

Out of those the only pokemon I'd really want are a Sawsbuck and Honchkrow

pokemon catcher

Hmm let's see I'll probably be able to catch:
buneary,caterpie,wurmple,beautifly,buterfree,beedrill,ponyta/rapidash,yanma,combee,durant,the occasional joltik and spinarak,snubull,houndour,growlithe,skitty,roselia,rattata(duh),vulpix(very rare),psyduck,some seedot,grumpig,glameow,tepig,lillipup,purrloin,zubat,murkrow,hoothoot,starly,pidove,ducklett,shroomish,foongus,sudowoodo,cryogonal.
Quite a lot I know=p
The once I would catch:
murkrow
shroomish
houndoor
grumpig

Last edited:

Eranu™

All annoying bug pokemons.
Are there any mosquito pokemons? In that case they crowd this place.
Maybe magikarp in the polluted river nearby.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Can filipino pokemon players hear?

I live in the city of Manila, Philippines. Despite my poor country economic status, the pokemon I would encounter:

a Cats- meowth, persian, purrloin, the rare skitty and delcatty, the almost impossible to find eevee.
(Minccino and Cinccino are their (skitty and delcatty, and eevee) ultimate rivals in pokemon beauty pageants). If lucky, the elusive mew or meloetta watches every pageant contest.
b. Dogs - growlithe, lillipup and evo family, houndour and houndoom (they rarely join pagents with the famous pokemon pageants)
c. pokemon fighters - tyrogues and evo family, sawks, throhs, machop and evo family, mienfoo and mienshao, scraggy and scrafty
(thanks to [referee voice] Manny Pacman Pacquiao, these pokemon tend to attend some of the deserted human gyms and turn it to their training grounds. While many are secluded, a few are open to human "Manny Pacquiao/Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan Wannabes" and train together [some pokemon learn human fighting techniques that they never knew yet]. Hitmonchan is the current 'Pokemon Pacquiao' of the country)
d. The common birds - pidgey, pidove, starly, if possible, the elusive chatot
e. Chinchillas - Minccino and Cinccino
(Cinccino, even if found at the streets, many girls will be gambling a bet to become the next diva of the country using their most beauty pageant pokemon. Almost all Minccinos and Cinccinos live the human lifestyle. (Occasionally talk like humans.). Most parlor shops raise either of these two. Janitors raise them too and help out on bringing garbage bags to garbage dumps. Only a few boys tend to raise these creatures (like me!). Since cinccino is hard to find, many would rather stick to owning a minccino if they can't buy a shiny stone.)
f. Spiders - spinarak and ariados, joltik and the elusive galvantula
[a few electricity manfacturers uses galvantula. But many tend to swat down the joltiks, possibly declining the population. But jolitks can cause neighboring human resident electric bills to increase by 450 pesos(average Phil. Currency)]
g. Lizards - Scraggy and Scrafty(they rather make pacts or joining fighting competitions with other pacts. Uncommon case would be teaming with human criminals), at times, the elusive charmanders.
h. Psychic pokemon - Ralts and evo family, abra and evo family
(Thanks to the abundant [abandoned or not] catholic churches [temples in pokemon references], they use these areas when only the church members, or no humans, to meditate and harness their composure. Some fighting types hangout with them during meditation after the humans remove their figurines.

that's all I can see and reflect for now. I would be more than happy to raise a real life minccino. (I hope there are shiny stones cheap enough. to have a :573:. she's cute. I want a female one.)
About the ones in age, No offense to other religions! It (the letter H residents) is meant that human priests who allow pokemon to use their churches always seperate the spiritual figurines.

Necro101

Probably..... City pokemon and forest pokemon because I live close to a forest and I'm in an urban area.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I've always imagined Starly and Seedot would live in my area. I wish I lived in a colder environment, where there would be Delibird and Cubchoo. =P

Arbok4Ever

At my place there would live the usual batch of flying, grass and bug pokemon, but in the nearby forest there would be some Deerlings, Zubats, Hoothoots and rarely even Ekanses. The grasslands could be home to Bunearys, Scythers and Drilburs.
There's also a pond in the neighborhood, where Poliwag-lines, Tympole-lines, Wooper-lines, fishPokemon and Duckletts live.