1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What pokémon would live where you live?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by wormintheworks, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

My actual home would have a lot of Grass/Bug types due to it being in quite a country-like area.
    Where I'm living now for Uni is very city-like so you'd probably see things like Meowth and other Normal type Pokémon!

2. animegirl1429

animegirl1429 Member

Lots of generic birds, bugs, fish, Meowth, Skitty, other cats like them, probably Ducklett and Swana. The most interesting thing would probably be Stantler, unless I went into the more country areas, where there'd be Teddiursa and Ursuring.

3. Waluigi123

Waluigi123 Member

I live in Finland. Finland is also called as the land of thousands lakes and forests. So here would be many grass pokemon and water pokemon. In the winter here would be ice-type pokemon.

4. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Sometimes I think that Tornadus is trolling me from above... every time I want to fly my kite, there's never any wind. And when there is wind, it's way too cold to go outside. I'm fairly sure that Tornadus is watching over me and snickering to himself...

5. banter

banter PokeNuke

I'd have quite a variety here in Orlando. The close ocean and constant rain of the summer would ensure water types. Lightning capital of the world is Florida so Thundarus might be roaming around from time to time. Hot summers would probably have some fire types around. Swampy/wooded areas around would have grass and ground types. Obviously flying types would be just about anywhere. Oh and bug types would be everywhere during the summer too. Ice types would definitely be the rarity if there were ever any.

6. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

groudon and kyogre. it is either here is hot and sunny, or cloudy with heavy rainfall.

oh i think my kyogre plushie summoning more rain tomorrow. today is groudon turn to shine! lol.

7. ninetails012

ninetails012 teh wild card

ground, dark, and ghost types. i hate the desert....

8. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

It is quite forest-ish here so.. Ghosts, Darks, Bugs and grass' maybe?
    and the common farm-ish pokemons like Tauros, Stantler, Miltank, Sentret, Furret etc.

9. barak446

barak446 Well-Known Member

muk retta and weezing....

10. Zappy!

Zappy! Fly Birdy, Fly!

Many grass and flying types I'd say. Perhaps rock too...

11. Hmm, well, I'm smack dab in the middle of Wisconsin, sooo, I'd probably be finding the following

Stantler/Deerling/Sawsbuck
    sunkern/sunflora Shroomish/breloom hopip family Roselia family

Pachirisu, Rattata/Raticate/ the occasional teddiursa/ursaring/Pikachu, /Meowth/Persian/lilllipup family

Growlithe/Vulpix

Miltank, miltank, EVERYWHERE!

Pidgey family/Starly family/ Hoothoot family/ Pidove family/ Rufflet family/ Murkrow family/ occasionally a few Wingull. Swanna/ducklett

Magikarp/Feebas/Basculin/Poliwag line, Tympole line, wooper/quagsire

zubat family
    Vanillish during the winter
    Most insect pokemon

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  12. DarkDjango

DarkDjango Member

Missingno.
    No, really. We have a coast, and... Nothing else.
    There's some random houses, no forests, no lakes, no mountains. There's just a dirt road.
    Stretching it, maybe Magikarp. Or lots of Houndour/Houndoom.

13. BossTrainer

BossTrainer Well-Known Member

Grass, Water, Rock and Flying-type Pokemons. :3

14. tocador

tocador Random User

I'd say pretty much every single pokemon xP! Living in brazil is like living in every(tropical) ecosistem there is. But i guess there would be lots of lilipups

15. SasakiThePikachu

SasakiThePikachu like pepsi cola

I'd probably get the sh*t ones like Pidgey and Rattata, to be honest. My hometown is VERY much like the starting point in every game - small, rural, and in the butt-end of nowhere with nothing interesting happening. However I am only a 15 minute drive away from the beach, so might get some good water pokes there.

Nope? Only Tentacool? Yeah, sounds right *__*

16. -Xen-

-Xen- Well-Known Member

Stunky, Teddiursa, Drilbur, Noctowl, a bunch of bug Pokemon, etc.

17. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

Lots of Deerling/Sawsbuck.

Generic bird pokemon: Pidgey, Spearow, Pidove, etc.

Rattata, Patrat, Zigzagoon

Teddiursa/Ursaring (rare) Since there are bears where I live. Although they are a very rare sight.

Venipede, Sewaddle, etc.

Lots of Tympole.

Since there's a lot of farmland where I live as well, you would see people raising: Tepig, Torchic, Miltank, Mareep, Tauros and Ponyta/Rapidash

Ducklett/Swanna (only near areas with ponds)

If there were a turkey pokemon, then there would be lots of them.

Buneary/Lopunny (rare)

Ekans/Arbok

Maybe some Geodude up in the hills.

Zubat (night only)

Mudkip (wherever there's a creek)

Sneasel (in the high elevations)

Since I live in a pretty rural area. I would probably get to see quite a few species just by walking up in the hills near my house.

18. UltimateVictini

UltimateVictini DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐

I think that grass-type Pokemon would live where I live as well as many flying-type Pokemon. There might be some ground/rock type Pokemon cause there is a ton of dirt where I live. There are many rivers near my house so a lot of water-type Pokemon.

19. DittoDude

DittoDude The King of Town.

Here in Knoxville, Tennesee, there would definitely be Bug-types, as well as some Lilipups and Meowths/Purrloins. It's very artsy in our downtown area, so also some Smeargles, Kricketunes, and Chatots. Also Rock-types, since we're near the Smoky Mountains.

20. DragonXmicro

DragonXmicro 何これ?かえったね。

pidgey, tailow & others, aipom, elemental monkeys, zigzagoon, poochyena, purloin/meowth/glameow