• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokémon would live where you live?

Shamwohoo

N"SHWAAG!!
Hmmmm......
In the city ill get jacked By scrafties in alleyways lol
and yeaa generic Bird pokes everywhere, Grimer and muk chuzz all the pollution
And that new 5th gen Pokemon Garbodor ewww..... and rattataz
But thats around my skool area
At my Home ill Prolly Find Ghastlys, Chandeluur or W.e its name is :p And Misdreavus
and lots and lots of Shuppets!!!!

There would be a Dialga living next to me.Oh and Palkia.Probably even Giratina.Of course that would ultimately lead to disaster...

Prof. Mangrove

Rain Dancer
Hmmm...it would be kinda like the early areas of Unova here, lots of pidove, purrloin, lillipups. Some duckletts/farfetch'd up the local pond and zorua down the end of the garden.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Deerling and Sawsbuck and Stanler <3! I love seeing all the deer that visit my yard year round. Not so much when they play chicken with me in the driveway...

SmartD

Probably bug and bird Pokemon since the neighborhood where I live has trees.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Mostly bug and flying types, along with a few Corphish, Deerling, and Meowths.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I live in a suburb so I guess Pachirisu and Ducklett can be found at my park.
That is all I can name on top of my head.

ThisIsPatrick

Bout a 1 and half hours drive from where I live you would find grass types like Treecko and common birds like Taillow. But as for my house you would find Treecko, Rattata, Pigdey and other types like that but mostly Bug, Grass, Normal and Flying. The one Id most want to catch is Treecko and as for the easiest it would be a Weedle or Caterpie ;)

Das Probopass

Das Probopass
I live near a park, so I'd imagine Pachirisu and various bug and flying type Pokémon. Maybe an Oddish or something at night. As the area I live is suburban, Meowth, Purrloin, Glameow and other domesticated animal-based Pokémon, like Growlithe. As I'm near the river Mersey, Wingull and Pelipper as well as Ducklett and Swanna. I'd imagine the Mersey, however, would be filled with Grimer/Muk/Trubbish/Garbodor and the occasional Qwilfish or Tentacool. I wouldn't imagine any starter Pokémon would be near my house or even in my town, maybe Bidston Moss, but only like Squirtle, Totodile and the grass types. And I'm waffling on again.

Zachmac

I live in the perfect environment for the Charmander line. It's a hot desert, so it's got enough heat for them, and little rain. Sandstorms aren't common though, there is a lot of desert shrub. Lots of easy prey for them to, rabits and lizards are everywhere. It might be harder to feed Charizard then Charmander/Charmelion, but still...

Charizard fanboys will be jealous. :D

Not as good for flygon though. It's too rocky for Trapinch to hide in the sand. No Trapinch, no Vibrava/Flygon.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

Let's see: Murkrow, Wingull, Meowth, Scraggy and Scrafty, Butterfree, and maybe Beedrill.

Victory

Banned
Deerling, Sawsbuck(Saw one the other day), Pidove, Venipede, Snivy, Patrat, and some other grass types and such...

Ex-Admiral Insane

Wannabe Champion
I'm from Holland and we're (sorta) known for being a bird country.
THAT, and I live near a forest so in my area/country there would/could be:

Pidgeys, Spearows, Psyducks, Hoothoots, Murkrows, Taillows, Wingulls, Swablus, Starlys, Pidoves, Duckletts, Caterpies, Weedles, Paras, Ledybas, Yanmas, Wurmples, Surskits, Kricketots, Combees, Sewaddles, Durants, Rattattas, Pachirisus, Tauros/Miltank/Bouffalant, Whismurs, Bunearys, Drilburs, Digletts, Deerlings, Stantlers, Nidorans, Seedots, Lotads, Poliwags, Tympoles, Jynx's, Zubats, Marills, Hoppips, Sunkerns, Shroomish, Foongus, Feebas, Budews and possibly any of their evolutions.
EDIT: I just saw a huge air balloon pass by so add Drifloon and Drifblim to the list

Than of course you have the general "pets" and city/farm pokemon that anyone would probably have in their neighbourhood:

Meowths, Growlithes Cyndaquils, Pikachus, Plusles, Minuns, Eevees, Lillipups, Purloins, Skittys, Glameows, Houndours, Trubbish, Porygons, Goldeens, Smeargles, Mareeps, Miltanks, Ponytas, Torchics, Spoinks, Swinubs and Tepigs.

And then of course there are zoo's where:
Nah, just kidding

Last edited: