1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What pokémon would live where you live?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by wormintheworks, Oct 30, 2011.

1. DarkOverlord777

DarkOverlord777 The Dragon Mage

deerling, sawsbuck, tauros, meowths(especially at my grandmas place, theyre all over the place), starly,a few ducklett(theres some in a pond in my backyard),and a few spinaraks and caterpies

2. mewichooseyou

mewichooseyou Grass Trainer

Probably all the normal types cause Nebraska is pretty normal... *sigh*

3. Jameson1

Jameson1 Mes amis

I live in a forested, mountainous area, so I would probably see a lot of bug and grass types, as well as normal types, flying types, etc.

4. Toonyoungster

Toonyoungster The Capture Champion

50% PIDGEY
    40% PACHIRISU
    5% BUNEARY
    5% PURRLOIN

80% NINCADA (SWARM)

5% STUNKY (PHENOMENON)
    1% MIGHTYENA (PHENOMENON)

40% VOLBEAT/ILLUMISE (SUMMER, NIGHT)
    20% RATATTA (WINTER)

...I'm such a nerd :p

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  5. Jameson1

Jameson1 Mes amis

That was incredible, haha! Good job ^_^
    I guess thinking technically, something like Rufflet would be the at a very low percentage, since I have falcons and eagles where I live but only see them rarely. Foxes too, so Vulpix would probably be rare (maybe even Zorua :p)

6. krakket

krakket Active Member

there would be rattatas and linoones and alot of deerling and sawsbuck..those would be the hard to catch ones. boring woodland pokemon but strong ones.

7. ShadowSplash

ShadowSplash Don't Mess With Me

I currently live in the horrible polluted smog city of Los Angeles, California. So, I would assume that Pidove and Pidgey (with evolved forms) would be around the area. Probably some Grimer/Muk and Koffing/Weezing, too, since they'd love to get on LA's trash and pollution.

I can see Oddish or Gloom maybe in the few areas that have more trees. Possibly Paras and some of the other Bugs like Caterpie and Weedle, with their evolutionary forms.

I'm going to be moving up north very soon, which is much more nature-y. So I can assume there would be more Bug Pokemon like Beautifly, Scyther, and some Grass Pokemon like Bellsprout and Hoppip. Also Deerling. Those would be harder to catch.

Also by the lakes and bays, Psyduck, Wingull, and other Water types like Magikarp and Feebas.

I put too much thought into this lol.

8. Haxle99

Haxle99 Typhlosion Trainer

Well, I live in country AUSTRALIA :) ...... so
    Kangaskhan (really rare), Ekans (rare), basic bird Pokes (soooo common), insect Pokes (soooo common duh!), Cacnea (really rare!), Crogunk (rare), Vulpix ((SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RARE!) if u count it as a fox). IDK y some peeps only think that there are kangaroos and crocs in AUS :(

9. Definitely a lot of Rattatas, Zigzagoons, and Patrats.

10. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Meowths-Lotsa stray cats are around our house alot
    Gothorita/Gothitas-emo peeps xD
    Deerling/Sawsbuck-We have 4 seasons
    Delibird-we could use a delivering bird xP
    Wingull/Peliper-Beach

Nya~

11. Well according to stereotypes.....

- Deerling
    - Cubchoo
    - Bidoof

But in reality we would have everything from Caterpie to Rufflet.

To those who don't get that I'm Canadian.....I'm Canadian.

12. Sietse23

Sietse23 *Brainfarts*

Birds; Pidgeotto, pikachus, sawsbucks and miltanks and tauros

13. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Since I live in the Philippines, which is an archipelago, there would be a bit of variety here. In our urban areas (i.e. Cities), probably Rattata, Raticate, Pikachu line (a lot of rats and mice here FYI) Meowth, any dog pokemon (a lot of stray dogs where I live), Pidgey, Murkrow, Pidove and Starly lines, Scraggy line, Riolu, Lucario and that's what I can think of in the city, especially in Manila.

Our country's rural areas (Countryside, province) are mountainous and have a lot of agricultural areas with ponds so probably Pokemon like Larvitar line, Nidoran line (both male and female), Aron line, Geodude line, all fire starter lines (a lot of similar animals in the rural areas and Charmander can be seen in the mountainous areas), all the grass starter lines (they're mostly reptilian-like so yeah, they're kinda common), Sevipers, Ekans, Tauros, Miltank, Bouffalant, Buneary line, Rhyhorn line, Patrat, Emolga, Pachirisu, Plusle and Minun, Psyduck, Ducklett, Oddish and Bellsprout lines, Braviary line, Ponyta, Mudkip line, Totodile line, any bug types and at night Zubat-line, any frog pokemon (since a lot of frogs roam free at night in the countryside due to a lot of ponds) and a lot of Ghost and Psychic Pokemon since stories about ghosts and witches are popular here and a lot of the old houses here have rumors of ghosts living there.

Our areas with water (i.e, seas, lakes, rivers) probably any water Pokemon you can mention :)
    Wow, that's a lot that I can say :D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  14. LadySairen

LadySairen Member

Well I live on a river out in the woods near the mountains. Soo lots of fish, dog, and cat like pokemon out here, (there’s lots of just stray cats & dogs, then theres the coyotes, wolves, mountain lions and bobcats). A decent amount of Sawsbuck, Buneary, Pachirisu, and Ducklett. Enough Stunky to be annoying, and enough snake-like ones to keep you on your toes. Too many plain birds, a handful of Braviary & Mandibuzz. And a fair number of Geodudes/other rock-y guys, and Zubat (lots of caves around here). Oh, and let’s not forget about the overwhelming amount of Bug pokemon to be found here.

And I suppose that because of all the farms out here I should add lots of Miltank & Tauros, and a good number of Torchic, Spoink, and Ponyta.

O.O I wrote way more than I should have there, oh well.

15. pseudoman

pseudoman Well-Known Member

Outside off generic birds and rattata, i can see a few houndour/houndoom roaming around at night.

16. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

Well i live in the desert so maybe Onix and Steelix with some other ground types like Sandslash and maybe Cacturne? But also just the small water types like Goldeen and Magikarp since we have a river and lake nearby.

17. Juzey

Juzey Shaymin fan!

Because I live in the countryside, probably mainly Bug, Grass and Flying types.

18. Pidgey's, Poocheyenas, Bug type's Grass types. and Eevee's.

19. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I could see a lot of Pidgey, Spearow, Taillow, Starley, Pidove and Ratatta where i live.

I have a huge field and farms near my house.

20. Eddy McGee

Eddy McGee Member

Around my house (also known as being in the sticks), there would be some Pidgey, Tailow, Rattata, Patrat/Watchog, Hoppip, Deerling/Sawsbuck, Tympole/Palpitoad, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Venonat/Venomoth, Cottonee, Wurmple/Silcoon/Cascoon/Beautifly/Dustox, Venipede and the really rare Zorua & Rufflet/Braviary (and my pet black cat who would be a Liepard that hunts down every Pokemon he'd find). Also in the winter there would probably be some Snover/Abomasnow and maybe a Cyrogonal.

In town I'd find some Pidgey, Pidove/Tranquil/Unfezant, Rattata/Raticate, Purrloin/Liepard, Wingull, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Zubat/Golbat, Trubbish/Garbodor, Glameow/Purugly and and Venonat/Venomoth. And some Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass and maybe a Cyrogonal would show up in the winter. Also, in the lakes would be some Corphish/Crawdaunt, Ducklett/Swanna and Basculin.