• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokémon would live where you live?

WhyHelloThere

A lot of Stunfisk. I mean, why not?

Game Maker

Memento Mori
I live in a savannah, so the Pokemon around me would be:

Buneary
Nincada
Ninjask
Sandile
Torkoal
Ekans
Durant
Torchic
Oddish
Trapinch
Tailow
Pidgey
Squirtle
Sandshrew
Shroomish

I live in a desert so I'd have tons of Sandshrew and Cacnea...
I'd also have probably see:
Trapinch, Baltoy, Diglett, Flygon, and Sandile.

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
All the water starters, a couple of fire pokemon, lots of grass pokemon, And a few dragons. All the common ones too, among countless others.

The Chilli God

Like a Boss
Doduos, definitely. They have features from both kiwi and moa, both New Zealand-native birds.
Probably some turtwigs. Definitely nincadas...
And lots of other birds. Particularly pidoves, taillows, and duckletts.

Don't forget mareep and miltanks, either, of course.

And a gyarados or two, cuz I've always imagined that's what a taniwha would look like.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I live in an American Naval Base in Japan. There's city life in front of me; urban life where I'm at, the sea to my left, and a bunch of mountains and forests to my right. Quite a mix..

First of all, there would be a bunch of water Pokemon, and Pelipper. Water Pokemon because of the ocean, and Pelipper because, well, Pelipper live near the sea too. Water Pokemon like Corphish/Crawdaunt, Magikarp, Finneon, basically, all those sea Pokemon. We see a lot of Jellyfish here too, so we'd probably see some Tentacool/Tentacruel, and maybe some Frillish. I doubt we'd see Jellicent, but if we did, they'd be there. Obviously. @_@

And then we'd see a lot of Pidove, Murkrow, and (What would classify as a hawk? It's either Pidgeotto, or Staravia? One of the two.). We see a lot of pigeons, a lot of crows, and a lot of hawks here. So there's our birds.

Japan is known for its cicadas, and that would mean one thing. Nincada.

And then we'd have those city Pokemon. Lots of those cats, Meowth probably the more predominant. Grimer, Trubbish. Some Snubbull, and maybe even Voltorb and Magnemite.

I'm not so sure about the mountains. I know we get wild boar up there, so maybe some Tepig, Phanpy, that sort? Graveler and Geodude, maybe some Timburr and Mankey. And I guess Rattata too.

I think that's it though. I can't really think of anything else that we'd see where I live.

SnivyBoy

I live on a marsh but not like Pastoria Marsh from Sinnoh, I would probabaly have Pidove / Pidgey, Murkrows, Winguls, Mareep and Flaafly, Bouffalant / Tauros, Combee, Beautifly / Butterfree, mabye Croagunk and Toxicroak when it floods :)

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
I live in the countryside of Suffolk, England. There are lots of rare species here, so I'd say we'd have things like Rattata, Spearow, Starly, Pidgeys, Fearows, Pidgeots (because I'd consider Pidgeot to be the rare form of a bird), Tailow, Sandshrew, Pikachu, Deerling, Stantler, Pinsir and Heracross (Suffolk has the largest population of Stag Beetles in England at the moment).

I also live very near a graveyard, so I'd probably see Yamask, Gastly, Duskull and other pokemon like them.

Illif

Banned
i live in a sorta valley area with a desert climate and mountain behind us.
so, sandshrew, mankey, cacnea, trapinch, spearow, rattata ect. in the immediate area.
possibly some assorted rock/steel ground and fighting pokemon up the mountain and snover and abomasnow at the peak.

Last edited:

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
I'd probably have grass and bug pokemon where I live in Britain, like caterpie, weedle, maybe some flying types too like starly and pidgey.

For grass types, there would likely be a few Cacnea scattered about, and some Oddish everywhere during the Spring and Summer.

For bug types, there would be Venipede, Whirlipede, and Scolipede. There would also be Skorupi and Drapion(Even though the isn't technically a bug type), and possibly the odd Nincada in the Summer. Also might be some Mothim and Dustox flying about at night.

I can also imagine there would be quite a few Geodude here, as well as Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon occasionally.

There would also be some Starly and Pidove, and of course some Buneary and Ekans.

I live in Northern AZ, if anyone's curious.

-Resident evil ;461;

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Stuff like Scraggy and Sandile near my place (cuz they're lizards). Maybe a few Skitties and Purrloins, a Herdier or two, and some Spinarak. Oh, and Buneary. Of those, I'd catch Scraggy and Sandile, since they can get Moxie.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Geodude line

Grimer line

Trubish line

Deerling line

Snover line (in the winter)

Snorunt line (in the winter)

Vanilluxe line (in the winter)

Bonsly line

Ryhorn line

Zubat line

Woobat line

Absol

Snorlax

and maybe a few others

RookieCookies

I do not know wether or not it would be region dependent, but I think I live outside of the centre of a city, and since there are some parks, forests and the coast nearby, there would probably be a couple of Pidgeys, Spearows and Wingulls, and the occasional Pelipper and Murkrow. As far as landpokemons are concerned, I think that there would be quite some Swadloons and pokemon of that evolutionary line, some Rosalie and other pokemon familiar to that. In addition there would probably be the occasional Lillipup and Gulpins. Since there arent other big water areas than the coast here, I predict alot of Remoraids, Magikarps and other small fish pokemon. The occasional Feebas and Milotic too

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I live in coastal city in the desert, so I guess it will be:

Sandile, Sandshrew, Wingull, Meowth, Purrloin, Herdier, Trubbish, Feebas, and maybe more.