• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokémon would live where you live?

Absola the Disaster

Song of White Noise~
Well I live on the costline but I am 5min from the vally rainforest and rockpools which all happens to be in the middle of an extinct volcano~ there is urban areas and farmland in between...

I'd say that I would get a widely most of then probally excluding Most Ice types and maby Desert Pokemon :3

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
well I live in the woods so probaly eevees,hoothoots,pidgeys,and all forest type pokemon.

Jinvaani

A desert island like in Hoenn with ;357; and ;182; but it would have to be safe... otherwise a quiet town like Azalea

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Pretty much all the 1st route pokemon, but there's a huge marsh-like pit, so maybe some wooper, quagsire...all of that kind of stuff

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
No question that there would be Pikachu where I live. Now if only I could convince my parents to let me have one as a pet.

tails_prower7

i live in arizona wich is very hot so fire pokemon and ground pokemon mostly not much grass pokemon

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Bird types, Ursaring. Deering, lots a plant types, The spiders of course, Eevee and the Eeveelutions, maybe not Glacion and Flarion but the rest would fit specially Leafeon. Magicarp definitely so we'd have Gyarados.