• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon city would you most like to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustus

Fuchsia or Lilycove City. Both have Safari Zones and Fuchsia has a Poison GYM.

Kingdra

WHY?!?!
I thought about Sootpolis...but the only way out of there is diving or flying and there's no wild pokemon. So i'd go with Agate Villiage

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Four Island, Goldenrod, Celadon, or Phenac.

L

LaSamarox

I would like to live in Goldenrod or Olivine. Dey both got dee black peoples.

Shadow246

FOR BRAWL!
Kanto (Sevii Islands): 7 Island
Johto: Blackthorne
Hoenn: Fortree or Sootopolis

-;257;

Rainbow★Latias

Better than before!
Goldenrod. Hands down.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Oh, yes, and Olivine.

Anaya

Synthesis
Well in Kanto it would definitly be Celadon City. In Johto it would be Violet City. And in Hoenn it would be Lilycove City.

Mystery

Hidden...
I would live in Alto Mare from the 5th movie, because it's like Venice and would be a cool place to live, with an appartment with a balcony onto a canal and one onto a main square.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
foretree city, lavaridge or rustboro

If I lived in foretree id be bangin winona. Id be doin flannery in lavaridge, and roxanne in rustboro.

Probably rustboro. For some reason, nerdy chicks like roxanne turn me on. O_O

I'd like Rustboro since I could get good grades in PKMN school and become a great Co-ordinator. Plus, I like the scenary and the look of it.

Ridi

YOUR best friend
If I were to live in Kanto, I'd pick Cerulean or Vermilion City since they're not too far away from the Power Plant. In Hoenn I'd live in Mauville, not only because of New Mauville, but also because it appears to be so... close to everything.

hIrAm

Scratch what I said in my last visit here. I'd live in Futaba Town, Shinou.

Status
Not open for further replies.