• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon could use an Evolution/Pre-Evolution/side Branch evolution

What Kind of Trainer are you?

• Noob Trainer---New to pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beginner Trainer

• Novice Trainer

• Master Trainer

• Trainer Red

• Not a trainer......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
What pokemon do ya'll think could use an Evolution/Pre-Evolution/side Branch evolution?

One Pokemon ik that could use An Evolution is "Tauros"

maybe evolve into somthing like Normal/Fighting

or Maybe a Pre-evolution that he shares with Miltank

Like if male evolves into tauros
if Female evolves into Miltank

Just an idea

EggThief

Shiny Arceus Egg
Cubone, if there was a Pre-evolution of Cubone I will quickly get it on my team as soon as possible. Then again. I guess I'll get Cubone no matter what, but still, it's cubone.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
Cubone, if there was a Pre-evolution of Cubone I will quickly get it on my team as soon as possible. Then again. I guess I'll get Cubone no matter what, but still, it's cubone.

well according to rumor cubone will have a pre-evolution..... (baby Kankaskan) to evolve into cubone you need to hold moms skull.

if evolve into kankaskan let it lvl up....
But thats just based on rumor

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
then wher else would i put this?

You don't, you let a mod close this thread and post in the link given.

Cubone is fine as the 1st stage and doesn't need a pre-evo

well according to rumor cubone will have a pre-evolution..... (baby Kankaskan) to evolve into cubone you need to hold moms skull.

if evolve into kankaskan let it lvl up....
But thats just based on rumor

That rumour is nothing more than someone fan fic. It will never happen and quite frankly impossible since Kangaskhan are always females.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
this.....

would definitely devolve into a "create a new evo/pre-evo" thread eventually

.....which is what the link BCVM gave is for. Post in that thread instead, everyone.

EDIT : darn it, I knew I left this thread for too long XD

Status
Not open for further replies.