1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Easter Egg, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easter Egg

Easter Egg i haz gud grammer

Which Pokemon did you use your Masterball on?
    I used mine on Thundurus.

2. Alter ego

Alter ego pixel

I used in my Terrakion. It didn't got captured in other Balls, so I used on it. Also in my Kyurem.

3. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

...I don't think I even used it!

If I ever find Kyurem, then I will haha.

4. Flying Raichu

Flying Raichu oh! gravity.

Zekrom. I regretted it, but I hadn't stocked up on Ultra Balls beforehand, so I had to use the Master Ball.

5. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

I haven't used it yet~ >: D

6. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Used it on Thundurus since I had nothing else to use it on.

7. SuperEpicRock

SuperEpicRock Well-Known Member

I haven't used it yet, but there's nothing really that I can use it on, as I've caught all the legendaries. I'll probably just save it in case I find a low-capture rate shiny, since I don't carry pokes with false swipe or sleep moves

8. Vandslaux

Vandslaux Well-Known Member

A Litwick.

9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

On Black I used it on Reshiram, and on White I used it on Thundurus.

10. Scarecrow606

Scarecrow606 New Member

I used mine on Kyurem! :)
    I didn't need to use on Zekrom, as I caught it with a single ultraball... o_O

11. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

I didn't use any of mine. I'm hoarding them in the event of an emergency, such as a Shiny Metang that's about to Struggle itself to death, or a Shiny Drifblim/Solrock/Lunatone/anything else that's hard to catch and carries Explosion. Stuff like that.

12. zozo

zozo SLIMED!

I used mine on Landorus. I just really wanted to easily catch a legendary for once. I usually hoard the things to the point that they never get used, and in that case there really isn't a point in keeping them. I guess my other is marked for a random shiny that may pop up. :)

13. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Thundurus. I hate roamers :/

14. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I did not use and will only use it on a shiny. If I ever encounter one.......

15. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I used my Master Ball on Thundurus.

16. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

I used it on thunderus or which ever the running one is on black version. Of course that was my last save file.

17. Aegon

Aegon _

I've yet to use it. I don't really have a need for it, so I can't see myself using it, or my second one, on any Pokémon in particular.

18. Mr. Combover

Mr. Combover Well-Known Member

I used it on Thundurus, since I hate dealing with roamers.

19. I used it on Tornadus. I don't like trying to catch a roamer, and I don't think I've ever done it before

20. Grei

Grei not the color

Tornadus and Thundurus. I don't like wasting time chasing a Legendary around, trying to whittle down its HP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.