• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Which Pokemon did you use your Masterball on?
I used mine on Thundurus.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I haven't used it yet~ >: D

SuperEpicRock

I haven't used it yet, but there's nothing really that I can use it on, as I've caught all the legendaries. I'll probably just save it in case I find a low-capture rate shiny, since I don't carry pokes with false swipe or sleep moves

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
On Black I used it on Reshiram, and on White I used it on Thundurus.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I didn't use any of mine. I'm hoarding them in the event of an emergency, such as a Shiny Metang that's about to Struggle itself to death, or a Shiny Drifblim/Solrock/Lunatone/anything else that's hard to catch and carries Explosion. Stuff like that.

zozo

SLIMED!
I used mine on Landorus. I just really wanted to easily catch a legendary for once. I usually hoard the things to the point that they never get used, and in that case there really isn't a point in keeping them. I guess my other is marked for a random shiny that may pop up. :)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I used it on thunderus or which ever the running one is on black version. Of course that was my last save file.

Aegon

I've yet to use it. I don't really have a need for it, so I can't see myself using it, or my second one, on any Pokémon in particular.

Mr. Combover

I used it on Thundurus, since I hate dealing with roamers.

Grei

not the color
Tornadus and Thundurus. I don't like wasting time chasing a Legendary around, trying to whittle down its HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.