• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Reshiram. BEFORE I heard about its incredibly high catch rate.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I actually haven't used mine yet. O.O

I prefer a challenge myself. B/

I used my master ball on reshiram because i was lazy and didn't feel like trying over and over again to catch it which annoys me alot. In my platinum game,i used it on giratina.

Since I was able to get two of them(through 50 GTS trades) I used my first one on Reshiram, just so I could battle N. I am deciding which event Pokemon I should use it on. Depending on the timespan each one comes out, that will be determined at a later point.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I used mine on reshiram after discovering that you get two if you have gts access, which I do...

Garlador

Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Entreri10

Haven't used mine yet.. I might use it on Tornadus but I also have a Gengar with mean look so I might just save it instead.

DrakoKnight15

On black, reshiram, On white, Zekrom

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I think Its was on thunderus...

Meowth City

Staff member
Black - I used my first one on Tornadus. As for the second Masterball, I still got it.
White - Only had the one and I used it on Thunderus.

Kats28

Vulpix Trainer
I used it on my Reshiram!!! ^_^

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I used it on my Reshiram!!! ^_^

Hate to burst your bubble, but Reshiram is actually relatively easy to catch. Has to be, given you're forced to catch it.

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
I just don't like how they look.
Is it me, or is it ALOT easier to catch pokemon in this game?
I literally catch full hp lv 60's in the wild with ease, using a normal pokeball.
While in HG/SS, took me 11 resets to catch Ho-oh. Limited PP is a *****.
So basically stating, i still have mine.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
the roamer, always the roamer. I dont care what game, what generation, or what pokemon, if you run away in the first 5 seconds of battle i dont have the patience to hunt you down. Masterball away!!! problem solved

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've also done over 50 GTS trades, so I have two Masterballs. I never use them, in any game. Even in R/B/Y, I caught Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball, and I've never used them on a roamer. I like to stockpile them in case I run into a shiny that I need to use it on.

PolPothead

F***AMON
I havne't used it, and since i hate the gay flying legendary, why bother

Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Well, i captured kyurem with a great ball. Thunderus is a really annoying one to capture !

Status
Not open for further replies.