• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Well, i captured kyurem with a great ball. Thunderus is a really annoying one to capture !

Thundurus is a bit annoying, but when you consider it keeps the damage and status effects from previous battles, you can get the benefits of a Quick Ball on an already weakened Pokémon.

BGP_

I used it on tornadus i think, although for fun i tried catching the other pokes with lolz items. about 100 some pokeballs i caught kyurem in a pokeball!

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
I taunted the Swordsmen into using everything up but Sowrds Dance and then went in with False Swipe and ultra balls. Kyruem practically LEAPT into the Ultra Ball, I;ve never caught anything legendary that easily. I chased after Thunderus and would hit it, let it run, find it agian, hit it again, false swipe it, then catch on the next sighting. I think I finally ended up using it on Landy, as I was running out of options.

Dreamfall

Renewed Pokemon Vet
I have yet to use it. None of the legendaries or roamers have been nearly as hard to get as in the early generations. I caught Reshiram with a regular Pokeball and the others with ultra balls. Maybe when I find Kyurem, but even then I'll challenge myself to them. Maybe I'll use it on a rare random encounter Pokemon.

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
I'm saving mine for a last-resort on a shiny. Just incase.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I've got a weird stigma against using Masterballs on any pokemon in any game. It ruins the importance of catching a legendary. The last time I remember using a Masterball was in Gold catching Entei.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I used my Masterball on Kyurem, mainly because it's the highest level legendary pokemon to catch in the game, and also because it's very good at pokemon battles :).

Charizard Lizzy

BARRELS!!!
I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

I don't have that kind of patience. I got another masterball but i'm sure what to use it on. Probably just use it on thunderus.

poke-him-on

Overweight Bystander
I used mine on Kyurem as that was that hardest one for me for some reason -_- i didnt even try a ultra

richm88

shiny hunter
i used mine on reshiram, i found the other pkmn easy to catch,i trained a amoongus up throuh the game with the move spore so that helped alot when trying to catch tough pokemon

I didn't use it on any Pokémon in White or Black. In fact, I still have the Master Balls I didn't give away.

Skegs

I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

Zormon

I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

I've always been a fan of collecting as many Pokémon in Pokéballs as I can. When I first played White, I caught Zekrom in one on my first try; I was very surprised lol.

However, I think I'll save my Master ball for a shiny or something. I'm not a huge legendary collector, so if I run into a runner, it's fine as I'll try and if I don't succeed I'll just wait until I run into it again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.