• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelia

forever.
Haven't used mine yet. I'm saving it in the off chance I run into a wild high-capture rate/explode shiny. All the legendaries this gen were easy enough to capture, even Tornadus (thank goodness for that storm appearing in the route he's in, it makes it incredibly easy to find him and look for him).

jetfire64

Kyurem, I figured it was one of the hardest ones to capture in the game.
Edit: First post!!!

iMillenium

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Still have it, didnt use on any legendarys, i got em all...

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
Sigh, Zekrom. I just wanted to get him out of the way so I could fight N. All of the other legendaries (Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Thundurus, Landorus) were caught with Ultra Balls. Reshiram & Tornadus were traded for and Victini was caught with a Great Ball. I'm waiting for Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genosect to be released legitely before I capture them.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I used mine on Kyurem, since I hunted it down right after beating the game, and my strongest pokemon at the time was a newly evolved Volcarona, which lasted exactly one turn before getting killed.

I haven't used mine, and I don't plan on it. Unless I decide to RNG a shiny Thundurus, and only then because it matches well.

Howie Cheeto

Used mine on a Thundurus because i didn't feel like tracking it down when it roamed. However, someone attached a Master ball to a basic pokemon I got through global link trade, I still have that one.

Marjis

I got two Masterballs (I think I got the other one from the man in Castelia City), but I really don't know what I should use them for. I don't think that I have ever in my over 10 years of playing Pokémon used a single Masterball.

Kall El

..Silence..
Jeeeh, umm I don't even remember now - did I even use it?
I think I may have used it on Zekrom..Wait no, Tornadus in my White IIRC, yeah Tornadus in White :]
Don't know what I did with it in my Black version though.

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
I used the first Master Ball in catching Kyurem. I don't know what to do with the second one.

Thundurus. I usually use the master ball on the roaming legendary pokemon. Because they have the ability to flee.

And pretty much all the others can be easily caught with a dusk ball anyways.

FusionKT

*cough*
i don't think I've used mine yet but i probably have... i think maybe on kyurem because i got really impatient

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
I always use Master Balls on roaming legendaries because I'm just too lazy to track them down . So in this gen I use them on Thundurus and Tornadus in both my Black and White versions .

cain004

Ferothorn Enthusiast
reshiram but toay i caught kyurem and i wish i had my master ball... It struggle killed itself twice, killed itself from using endeavor on my ferrothorn once(I wasn't thinking) and I crit K.O.d it twice

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
I saw a video on youtube in which that guy spent HOURS trying to catch that kyurem, but I caught it with just a couple of ultra balls (both mine and his kyurem were on low health and didnt have any status problem) but anyway I used my master ball on reshiram.

Kyurem it was really strong like lvl.70. Caught Tornadus in an Ultra Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.