• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't used mine yet~ I have a hard time letting go of rare junk :C

I already caught Reshiram, Tornadus, Kyruem, and Victini without it, who should I save it for if anybody? D:

I used mine on Reshiram.

Timmyzzz

K-Pop and Pokemon<3
I value my Masterball, so I haven't used them yet in my White 2 :p

Marquane

I once wasted my master ball on Dialga (30% catch rate!? D: ). I plan to never use a Masterball again.

Cuz I can prove you didn't need to in D/P/Plt, there's an up-rht-dwn-lft cheat on the touch screen. (have all other legends in normal balls, took some serious effort though. xD)

Hopefully there's something similar in this one, unless they took it off.

Nulava

Banned
I haven't used my Master Ball on any Pokemon in the Black and White games.
I usually capture my Pokemon in Pokeball's.
The Master Ball is like a souvenir to me. :)

I used mine on thornadus. Or is thundurus the legendary in black?

Tornadus is the legendary in Black, while Thunderus is the legendary in White.

MrAkae

I caught all legendaries with an Ultra balls but I did mistakenly waste my masterball on metang ny not paying attention

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
Like others, Tornadus and Thundurus; outside of roaming Pokémon I never used my Master ball because once I see a roaming Pokémon I'll just use it considering how tedious it is to weaken them and follow what route they are on.

Sniggleworth

After defeating the Elite 4 I used mine to catch the ever tedious Tornadus, after multiple attempts of trying catching him under status condition.

I caught Cobalion with it cuz I wanted to get him really badly but I was impatient so I just used the Master ball to finish the job fast lol.

Gemball

I remember that once I used to cobaliona here when he threw so much,much dusk balls, and after I had no nerves xD In another case to the kyurem and once on virizion (the same reason as the cobalion) xD But it's all a long time ago, and now believe I use master ball only to catch Kyurem.

Jimmy Ray

Banned
I actually caught Landorus on white version with my Master ball because I was impatient and I just wanted to get it without working too hard.

ShadowBender 20

Summer break. Bored.
I never used mine because I will only catch my pokémon in a pokéball and nothing else. How do you think I caught Zekrom? A pokéball.

Gemball

Zekrom is set in the game so that you have to catch him before the fight with N so that it can catch without the slightest problem with any ball XD but I agree that if you know how to catch Pokémon well as master ball just does not apply and you really will just take up space in your inventory i remember now how i use master ball to catch Latias in my White Version 2, the reason was simple Latias still used the recovery attack sleep and I've tried (psychical types can not even sleep I think) I did paralyze so with whom I have had the power and used the master ball XD

Status
Not open for further replies.