• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I used it on Zekrom in the first playthrough, Thundrus in Second

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Zekrom/Reshiram in my 1st playthroughs of B/W, and Tornadus/Thundurus in my second playthroughs.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Thundurus.

The Roamers are getting harder to catch every generation, now that Trap passing no longer works and they can run away WHILE ASLEEP.

On the other hand, Resh and Zek are easier to catch then chatot. Seriously, look it up.

Using a high level Wobbuffet works wonders on keeping runners trapped. You can get one at Lv. 60ish in FRLG and migrate it all the way to BW.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I haven't used it yet. And I have caught all the Legendaries in-game with Ultra Balls only.
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
In black, I used it on reshiram. In white, on thundurus.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
I havn't used it yet not even on Kyurem. I got him out of pure luck with ultra balls and lots of hyper potions... Thunderous was easy because I got a Wynautt with Shadow Tag (Got it as a swarm). Zekrom and the Musketeer Trio were pretty easy to catch with Quick, Ultra, Timer, and Dusk balls.

andregon

I haven't used it yet. Actualy I don't think I'll never use it, even more strange is the fact that I cloned a bunch of masterballs and I never used one.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Zekrom, I couldn't bother to use it on anyone else
Zekrom is now level 100 and still going strong

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I used in on Tornadus,I got pretty fed up with him escaping so I threw a masterball :D

Status
Not open for further replies.