• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Tornadus. I really just wanted to catch the little bugger. Didn't even bother trying to soft-reset for it. Of course, there's the other Masterball I got from the one guy. I'll probably use it on some shiny legendary (if I see one), shiny suicide shiny, or just leave it in my bag to collect dust :/

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I usually use it on the roamer, those things are so annoying!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Here are the Pokemon I've used Master Balls on, starting from Gen 3:

R/S/E: Kyogre (I was new to Pokemon at the time).

FR/LG: Zapdos, Mewtwo (I traded with a friend for a second Master ball).

D/P/Pl: Darkrai

HG/SS: Mewtwo

B/W: Kyurem (wasn't willing to fight it & was already prepared for Tornadus with a Smeargle).

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I used it on the roamer on my main game, (Black)
And Kyurem on my Dragon solo run on White.

EDIT: Rank Up! YUS.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Zekrom. It was a waste.....

I could've easily captured it with an Ultra Ball considering the fact that it has a capture rate of 45. Though, the previous Legendaries had a capture rate of 3, I could understand why you'd need to use a Master Ball.

I could've saved it for Landorus.

MM13

Seestra
I still havent used my masterball yet since im only at the beginning of the game but im planing on not using it. I prefer the challenge when catching the legendaries.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Tbh I use action replay masterballs so 50 percent of my pokémon were caught with master balls. but originally i used it on a smoothstone legendary who is Ho-Oh.

FYI: Smoothstone came out of my head like a brain fart. it sounded too good, so i kept it in there, even if it has a line through it.

edit:
this is b/w discussion, sawwee.

I haven't used my masterball yet, i'm waiting to find Reshiram.

EDIT: RANK UP! Oyus.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I used my master ball on my shiny landorus, after two months of soft resetting. At least I caught it on a cool date- 5/15!

VainAttempts

Marsh Trainer
I never used my Master Ball. I'm saving it just in case I see a shiny that I will most likely OHKO. That genie scum, Tornadus likes his Poke Ball anyways.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
Saving it for a good shiney

derena

Still have mine, it's an incredible help when RNG'ing, so I use it as a tool most of the time :)

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I used mine on a shiny kyurem.

Shinx_

I have not used it yet. But I plan to for either Landorus or when the Keldeo event comes out.

PokeTimmy

Collector
I tend to use my master ball on the roamers, with a few exceptions:

Platinum: Cresselia
SS/HG: Latios/Latias
B/W: Thunderus/Tornadus

I also used an extra master ball (received via trade) on Mewtwo in HG/SS.

Schweehog

Dragon Trainer
I haven't used it and I'm going to hopefully get another (by trading and talking to a guy in the pokecenter) and when I do, I'm going to trade it over to the next pokemon game. Though I do know a friend who used his masterball on a Basculin. He didn't realize untill months later, so now he has a level 15 basculin chilling in his PC box..

Status
Not open for further replies.