• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had used mine on a shiny Kyurem I had rng abused, but only because it matched it pretty well, not because I couldn't catch it in something else.

In all games except my first journey: On a legendary Ex: Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom (Pretty Stupid.) On my first journey, i used it on a Hypno!

lol same here except mine was on a ditto my 1st playthrough....it changed into my charizard and i paniced haha

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I used my first Masterball on Thundurus, and after that, I've just saved them on my Black and sent them to White, as a fall back measure in case I run into a shiny in the wild.

MjrnViera

A Viera Trainer!
Reshiram and I feel guilty about it...

Streetlight

Zekrom. I don't care about legendaries in the slightest bit in any game and always chuck my Master Ball at them so I can get on with the story quickly.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I try to catch all my pokemon in the normal red and white pokeballs, so I haven't had any use for it. Maybe I'll save it in case the third game has more roaming legendaries.

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
I was expecting to use my Masterball on Zekrom, but instead caught it with a Healball. I eventually used it on Landorous.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I have not used mine yet. I caught most of the legendaries with a Ultra Ball. I caught Tornadus with a Quick Ball.

Fraxorus

Fraxorus

I used mine on the legendary from the team P castle, or Kyurem?
You could use it on the roaming flying type, or Landorus, or a Sacred Swordsman(cobalion etc)

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
I used mine on Thundurus. Im so tired of chasing legendaries around -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.