• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Black and white:Thunderous/tornadous
I actually like the challenge to catch the main legends in pokeballs!:D
I'm playing HG right now and i'm planning to use my master ball on shiny ho-oh.hopefully!

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I used my masterball on Tornadus
Then i restarted it, never used it yet :p
And tgen in white, i used it to catch Terrakion

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I used mine on Zekrom and hatted using it so early in the game I shoulda saved it for Thunderus because he made me rage quit apon finding him.

Kalosian

So long
In White, I used it on Thundurus because I wanted to catch it quickly.
In Black, I have not used it yet, doubt I ever will use it either as I have captured everything already.

JadeRawrr

Haven't used mine yet...Waiting for Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta to come out before I use it.
I always get paranoid that they'll be super unlucky to catch and I'll never catch them >< I remember using my masterball on Platinum to catch Girantia, then getting mad when I couldn't catch Darkrai. >>

lostboy

I didn't use mine and probably never will. I like knowing I have it in my bag.

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
Haven't used either of mine. They probably will stay unused unless I run into a shiny I can't seem to catch without a Master Ball (or has Roar or the like).

I only catch pokemon in regular poke balls. I haven't used my master ball and will probably just end up trading it away. Thundurus was a pain to catch in a poke ball but it eventually stayed in there :)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Roamer of cource

SmogonFreak

Make that 1 HP last!
I caught Kyurem and Reshiram both in a single Ultra Ball. Haven't used my Master Ball yet. (Volcarona took 15 Ultra Balls. Caught it with my last one :))

I caught Kyurem and Reshiram both in a single Ultra Ball. Haven't used my Master Ball yet. (Volcarona took 15 Ultra Balls. Caught it with my last one :))

Kyurem was just luck, but Reshiram is because it has a catch rate of 45 - which basically means that Reshiram is as easy to catch as a Chatot

G50

No longer posting
The kamio trio and Kyreum. I used quick balls on everything else.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
I haven't used mine on my Black or White games. And I've caught all the legendary Pokemon on White and almost all of them on Black. I guess I'll just save them in case I ever get a surprise shiny that could run away or faint itself.

Never used mine ^-^;
Now that I'm more experienced, I can finally capture roamers the legit way :3

Status
Not open for further replies.