• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coconut

i used my master ball on Tornadus. I took one look at him and thought stuff chasing that thing around -.-

Zekrom77

Light the Way
As I've just re-started my game, I don't have the Master Ball yet. In my previous file, however, I believe I used it on Tornadus, and will most likely do so again. (Unless I get a Pokemon with Mean Look).

manaphy910

Pokédex Collector!
I actually didn't use it at all! I caught all of the legendary Pokemon (even Thundurus) with Ultra Balls/Timer Balls!

LuxrayKush

Elite Trainer -
yeah, i recall using it on one of the rus's. think it was thunderus.

Zekrom. I didn't really need it anyway. I always carry ultra balls and quick balls as well. I'd rather use a method I found on poke gym to catch roamers instead since it's actually kinda fun to use rather than catch it right away.

Last edited:

The_Black_Mamba

I saved mine for Kyurem, got all the way there and caught it with an ultra ball...

Narkster

Collecter
Zekrom. I didn't really need it anyway. I always carry ultra balls and quick balls as well. I'd rather use a method I found on poke gym to catch roamers instead since it's actually kinda fun to use rather than catch it right away.

I do the exact same thing. Im saving mine for the off chance that I actually see a shiny somewhere...

Legendary Dreams

Didn't used it. I caught all catchable Legendaries using Premier Balls. (Kyurem was a nightmare. Thundurus took me like 4 Premiers. Go figure.)

I think I'll just keep it. Never know you might need it for some shiny.

Shinysweety

In it to win it! ღ
I didn't use my Master Ball yet. I decided to save it for any Shiny pokemon. Cause what if I find a Shiny Vulpix, it can use roar. So im saving it if something like that ever pops up. xD

AcceptTheFate

gave my masterball away on gts someone might find a better use for it then someone gave me a pokemon with a master ball in the gts guess its a keeper >:

RinRinWIN

Rearing for a WIN
I used mine on Reshiram, and I plan on using the other one on a shiny--if I ever encounter one in Black! :)

Scrufox86

I have yet to use either of mine in both versions. I have caught all the legendaries in black except Landorus and on white i have only caught Zekrom as i have been busy MMing for shinies.

I am thinking the same about saving it for a shiny that can explode/roar out of a battle if i ever encounter one of those.

Lineaire

Used it on Reshiram cause I find Nature important. I would have gone (even more) insane if I had to soft reset a bunch of times while not being able to catch it in one shot. Sure there's lots of legendaries in Pokemon games but for the main legendaries they kind of push you to catch it if you want to move story along... For the other legendaries I feel I can take my time more.

Status
Not open for further replies.