• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Reshiram. BEFORE I heard about its incredibly high catch rate.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I actually haven't used mine yet. O.O

I prefer a challenge myself. B/

I used my master ball on reshiram because i was lazy and didn't feel like trying over and over again to catch it which annoys me alot. In my platinum game,i used it on giratina.

Since I was able to get two of them(through 50 GTS trades) I used my first one on Reshiram, just so I could battle N. I am deciding which event Pokemon I should use it on. Depending on the timespan each one comes out, that will be determined at a later point.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I used mine on reshiram after discovering that you get two if you have gts access, which I do...

Garlador

Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Entreri10

Haven't used mine yet.. I might use it on Tornadus but I also have a Gengar with mean look so I might just save it instead.

DrakoKnight15

On black, reshiram, On white, Zekrom

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I think Its was on thunderus...

Meowth City

Staff member
Black - I used my first one on Tornadus. As for the second Masterball, I still got it.
White - Only had the one and I used it on Thunderus.

Kats28

Vulpix Trainer
I used it on my Reshiram!!! ^_^

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
I just don't like how they look.
Is it me, or is it ALOT easier to catch pokemon in this game?
I literally catch full hp lv 60's in the wild with ease, using a normal pokeball.
While in HG/SS, took me 11 resets to catch Ho-oh. Limited PP is a *****.
So basically stating, i still have mine.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
the roamer, always the roamer. I dont care what game, what generation, or what pokemon, if you run away in the first 5 seconds of battle i dont have the patience to hunt you down. Masterball away!!! problem solved

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've also done over 50 GTS trades, so I have two Masterballs. I never use them, in any game. Even in R/B/Y, I caught Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball, and I've never used them on a roamer. I like to stockpile them in case I run into a shiny that I need to use it on.

PolPothead

F***AMON
I havne't used it, and since i hate the gay flying legendary, why bother

Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Well, i captured kyurem with a great ball. Thunderus is a really annoying one to capture !

Status
Not open for further replies.