• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I used it on tornadus i think, although for fun i tried catching the other pokes with lolz items. about 100 some pokeballs i caught kyurem in a pokeball!

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
I taunted the Swordsmen into using everything up but Sowrds Dance and then went in with False Swipe and ultra balls. Kyruem practically LEAPT into the Ultra Ball, I;ve never caught anything legendary that easily. I chased after Thunderus and would hit it, let it run, find it agian, hit it again, false swipe it, then catch on the next sighting. I think I finally ended up using it on Landy, as I was running out of options.

Dreamfall

Renewed Pokemon Vet
I have yet to use it. None of the legendaries or roamers have been nearly as hard to get as in the early generations. I caught Reshiram with a regular Pokeball and the others with ultra balls. Maybe when I find Kyurem, but even then I'll challenge myself to them. Maybe I'll use it on a rare random encounter Pokemon.

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
I'm saving mine for a last-resort on a shiny. Just incase.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
I've got a weird stigma against using Masterballs on any pokemon in any game. It ruins the importance of catching a legendary. The last time I remember using a Masterball was in Gold catching Entei.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I used my Masterball on Kyurem, mainly because it's the highest level legendary pokemon to catch in the game, and also because it's very good at pokemon battles :).

Charizard Lizzy

BARRELS!!!
I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

I don't have that kind of patience. I got another masterball but i'm sure what to use it on. Probably just use it on thunderus.

poke-him-on

Overweight Bystander
I used mine on Kyurem as that was that hardest one for me for some reason -_- i didnt even try a ultra

richm88

shiny hunter
i used mine on reshiram, i found the other pkmn easy to catch,i trained a amoongus up throuh the game with the move spore so that helped alot when trying to catch tough pokemon

I didn't use it on any Pokémon in White or Black. In fact, I still have the Master Balls I didn't give away.

Skegs

I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

Zormon

I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

I've always been a fan of collecting as many Pokémon in Pokéballs as I can. When I first played White, I caught Zekrom in one on my first try; I was very surprised lol.

However, I think I'll save my Master ball for a shiny or something. I'm not a huge legendary collector, so if I run into a runner, it's fine as I'll try and if I don't succeed I'll just wait until I run into it again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.