• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanik

My master ball was thrown at Tornadus before I realized I could've trapped him with Mean Look or Hypnosis.

DasBoot

Nothing as of now. I still have it. I don't think I'll ever use it unless if an explosive shiny comes along.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I have not used mine =\ I like catching my Pokemon in Luxury balls and now I just got my Dragonspiral Reshiram and Zekrom after 10s of SRing I came up with good IVs on both ..

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
havent used it yet, Only will use it on self-destructing shinies

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
My level 5 modest lillipup.

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
Landorus. I didn't feel like getting my legenday-catching team from the PC.

Aim06

Pokemon Master
Never used it, never will.
I try to not use my Master Ball for anything in any PKMN game. I'm that awesome.
And I caught Zekrom in an Ultra Ball.

PerseusRad

I see you. And you.
Never used it, never will.
I try to not use my Master Ball for anything in any PKMN game. I'm that awesome.
And I caught Zekrom in an Ultra Ball.

I haven't used mine either. It's no wonder that you caught it in an ultra ball. Its catch rate is super high. I wouldn't be suprised if you caught it at full health on your first try.

I haven't used it on anything. Now that I have two for trading so much... I have no idea what I'll do with them.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Found Thundurus-panicked-threw masterball-ownage : D

Jaren

Zekrom *sigh*

At least I'm pretty sure I did. I have Black version too, so I could get another Master Ball any time I wanted.

Kazengel

Never used mine. Will probably just end up keeping it or using it in a trade eventually. Thought about using it on Tornadus, but decided to just false swipe, sleep powder, quick ball him instead.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Im planning to use it on Kyurem since its level is very high it has a good ice type move(not really) and endeavor making it hard to put it in red hp without killing me.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I never used my Master Ball. In fact I got another one from the guy at the Pokémon Center in Castelia City for having 50 different OTs. Never gonna use that one either.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Got Kyurem in two Ultra Balls, can't say I'd recommend your plan.

I SR for every legendary in the game besides roamers. He's to risky to catch in his shiny form plus thats just luck. Kyurem has a catch rate of three so 2 ultra balls is lucky.

I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.
I have more patience in my thumb than you. I did over 10,000 SR's for my shiny Virizion now stop making yourself look bad to other shiny hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.