• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I was battling Reshiram and it was taking ages so I just loobed the Master Ball. Pretty stupid I know, but I couldn't face waiting any longer.

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
I'm one of the many people who simply "doesn't use" the masterball. I've a few of them in my bag now, though I often contemplate using it on a lillipup and then trying feverishly to trade it on the GTS Negotiations.

What's better than a Lillipup?
A Lillipup in the "Hacked Pokemon" ball XD

Tulnekaya

Novice Breeder
Zekrom, it seemed fitting, and I honestly didn't think I'd need it for Landorus or Kyurem. I still haven't used my SoulSilver Masterball, I'm saving it for Rayquaza once I can borrow my friend's Kyogre.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Used the first on Zekrom since it was trolling me and I ended up on low amounts of pokeballs & variants. The second I still have on hand because I didn't think to use it on Kyurem or any of the other legends and I forgot to use it on Thundurus and ended up catching it, so now I technically have a masterball to spare for any other games that pop-up so that's a chance at catching some more roamers if there any in BW2 or if there aren't then it's a masterball to use on a legend when they decide to shine.

I haven't used mine. For Thunderus, I have a very high level pokemon with false swipe, literally one hit and he was down to 1hp immediately, then he ran. Next time I met him, my level 14 Gastly mean looked him and he was done for.

Not sure what i'd use it for now as I have every 'legendary' in BW. I've never seen a shiny outside of the mandatory red gyrados :(

Cutty

Forever now
Fortunately I haven't used any of my masterballs from the 3 B/W games I own and completed.
I caught Reshiram/Zekrom w/ regular balls, and though it's difficult, I managed to catch shiny Cobalion in Ultra ball (w/ practice of course).
So I can save my masterballs for harder legendary or hopefully I don't need to use them, as I prefer to catch legendary in other than masterballs.

soundxfury

Nothing. I haven't used either of my master balls. I traded one away and the other is just sitting in my bag.
I haven't used my master ball since back in the days of Pokemon Emerald (and earlier). I used to use it on Mewtwo/Latios back then.
But since 4th Gen came out I decided to stop using it and I've caught all of my legendaries in regular Pokeballs (except for Tornadus in Black, he's in a Quick Ball because I got sick of chasing him).

Sanguis

Gardevior Refugee
I have yet to use mine. I beelucky most of the time catching legendaries with 1-2 with different balls. But the day i find a shiny ralts, i will use it. XD

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Mesprit in Pt. Pain to catch without.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I'm getting pretty tempted to simply use it on Thundurus right now, since it's been literally months since I brought it down to exactly 1 HP (false swipe). That thing never goes down, and I'm afraid one day I'll accidentally damage it and kill it. But yeah, didn't use one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.