• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce571

In both Black and White I used mine on Reshiram and Zekrom. I had to catch them and wanted to quickly continue so I could battle N and out of experience I know how hard it can be to catch legendaries like Reshiram so that's why I did it the easy way.

ninijatt

Half, ninja, half cat, all attitude
Reshiram. He's the cover Pokemon, he deserves it. It just dosne't feel right to use the Master Ball for anything other than the Cover Pokemon. First Gen Games exempt.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I always save Master Balls for roaming pokemon, because i am that lazy :p

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
I don't like to use it. I still have mine :p I keep it as an emergency ball if I accidently encounter a shiny and run out of poké balls or so...

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
I'm saving mine on the off chance that I'll find someone who'll trade me a Tornadus. If that happens, I plan to use it on Landorus, having run out of legendaries to capture. There's still Kyurem, though.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
I'm the kind of person who finds out well in advance what the L70 Legendary will be for each game, and I plan accordingly. For BW, I went for Kyurem.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I catched Reshiram in a Master Ball. This was before I knew you can catch it very easily. In Black 2, I still have my 2 Master Balls.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I haven't used a master ball in years, I used to use them on the first legendary I encounter, but I now captureALL of my pokémon with Pokeballs

psychonerderer

i usually sve them for roamers. last time i used one was on mespirit. i just dont feel like hunting you alllllllllll dayyyyyy......

Maximus2113

In my personal opinion you should never use a masterball on a legendary unless it is shiny. Fighting to catch legendary pokemon is part of the fun the only time you should ever use one is when you NEED to catch something that you can't simply save and reset for which would be a shiny. It's just my personal opinion though. I still have both :3 As a kid though I would use it on the roaming legendary pokemon. They can slightly be a pain..

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I've used the Masterball on Tornadus and Landorus, as well I've used it on Kyurem. For me I don't care for legendaries and I don't much care for the masterball either. I fell that legendaries make the game far to easy so I just don't use them, I see them more as trophies that are forever stuck inside the PC never to see the light of day :3
I also don't like the masterball considering the fact it has a 100% catch rate, although I don't think to much about it since you only get one, however in Gen V they've made it so you can actually get more then one. I only use the masterball on legendaries or roaming legendary pokemon especially if I don't feel like battling them.

Colt45

Cobalt
I believe I lazily used it on Zekrom XD. Yeah... I wasn't really planning on catching other legendaries anyway so it's all good. :)

Edit: This post got me my cascade badge woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.