• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Didn't used it for any pokémon :c. I thought that I needed it for tornados, but eneded up catching it with a quick ball... Kyurem cght with a great ball and Zekrom with a Quick ball .-. Actually.. Almost all of them are caught with the quick ball xD

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
I used it Landorus since I made an agreement with the person who let me use their Tornadus so I can get Landorus that they can use my Thudurus for the same thing, and I didn't want to keep them waiting.

ToeyJoey

The Count
I think I used it on Thundurus, and then I got another one from 50 trades with different people. Still got it.

Typikachu

I dont unless its that random shiny that pops up. I can catch any legendary in a pokeball, after 100 throws that is. And as for those fleeing pokemon, mean look works wonders.

-JPT-

Facepalm x3
I usually save my Master Ball for roaming legendaries not named Entei, Raikou, or Mesprit. So yeah, I used it on Thundurus.

Dont like using mine dont know what ill do with it

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I used mine on Zekrom. I caught all the other Legendaries in Ultra Balls.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
I have yet to use mine. I usually use Masterballs on shinies and I've yet to find one on my current file. :(

I didn't..I have like 5 materballs from all my games because the only time I ever used a masterball was on a shiny sableye...OTL​

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Of the three I had I used one on Kyurem. I am currently tossing my second at a Thundurus with a good nature, stats, and Hp-ice. Hopefully I'll have one worthy of my efforts in a few weeks.

Xylo

I used mine on Kyurem, as I usually use the master ball on the last Pokemon of the story line. I regret doing that though. >< I should have used it on Tornadus.

Zamin

Kyurem cos at the time it was a much higher level than all my other Pokés.

Zech

Used it on Zekrom, I'm not into catching legendaries and I just wanted it out of the way :p

carpark

After sitting on it for like 2 years, I finally used mine on Virizion. I tried with great balls, but it was difficult keeping it at a sliver of health with its using Giga Drain. I figured there's no other legendaries I have yet to catch in the game, so I decided it was time to use the ball.

supdawg

Shiny Golurk it has curse and he used it so I was scared he was gonna kill himself

Ninfia-Fan

Nothing yet. And I've completed the main and post game and captured all in game legends. It'll probably just collect dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.