• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
My shiny Haxoros, he was too annoying to catch...

Tyranith

Just a guy
I used my masterball a Shiny Latios I SR'd for. Took me forever, but it happened eventually :p

ArdhiS

I use my masterball on landorus, pokemon in party is not high level enough so all of them were defeated, so i have to use it on it :)

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Uxie. I caught Azelf and Mesprit like cake (with Great Balls, actually), but Uxie would not. Get. In. Anything. Else. So I wasted my Master Ball on that.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I used mine on Kyurem because of it's high level haha :).

repoman

Kyurem. Didn't care enough about Shinies and didn't like Thundurus enough to go after them.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I don't think I've used my Master Ball yet, and since I've caught all Legendaries, I don't know what to use it for ..

pokefreakceetje

I used mine on thornadus. Or is thundurus the legendary in black?

Narkster

Collecter
I still have not used mine... I almost ended up using it on Zekrom, but I ended up catching it with a Nest Ball. :/ Hopefully I'll find a shiny to use it on before Saturday!

Thundurus, because I hate roaming Pokemon.

Last edited:

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I haven't used mine yet, actually.

Mestorn

Wandering Battler
I utilized mine or Tornadus. Bloody hate roamers. Platinum was a Darkrai's nightmare with 5 freaking legendary roamers

Pluski

I used mine on Landorus. It was on a higher level than my Pokémon, so I was so tired of reviving my Pokémon by the time I ran out of Ultra Balls that I just used the Master Ball so that I wouldn't have to battle it again.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
Zekrom I didn't know that you can just use a quick ball on it.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Well...nothing yet to be honest. I was thinking on using it on a Shiny Charm legendary hunt, but I still haven't imported my Pokémon yet to complete the dex.

I very rarely use Quick Balls on legendaries though, as I usually spend the first turn doing a speed check. If it doesn't make the mark, I reset immediately. The only time I captured one was with the Latios, and it was lucky that it was a top speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.