• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Pokemon White 2 of the Generation 5 games, not sure if this is the right area to post this. However I still have 2 MasterBalls in this game and have not use even 1. (One from a scripted event and the other from beating that scientist that was helping Team Plasma. Beating him again after Team Plasma has lost and they are on I think route 17. If you win you get a MasterBall, not sure how many times that is repeatable).

In Black, haven't used it yet.

In White, I think I still have it...

sagacaulaid

I haven't used my two yet. I hope to use them on shinys.

( BTW I caught all legendaries with ultra balls! :) )

Legendaries I've caught:
Kyurem
Zekrom
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Latios
Regirock
Registeel
Terakkion
Virizion
Cobalion
Heatran
Plan to catch Cresselia
Trading for Regigigas
Trading for Regice
Somehow I'll get Latias

BTW I got the Swords Of Justice first encounter! And I got Kyurem FIRST BALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.