• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon do you hate fighting the most?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Basically, what pokemon makes you sigh in desperation as it is sent into battle?

For me, it is Dialga. The Dragon-Steel combination is difficult to overcome at a moment's notice. Luckily enough, Roar of Time isn't 100% accurate. That has gotten me through quite a few Dialga encounters.

Parukia. Just thinking about fighting that thing gives me a headache.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
In-game, anything that uses Double Team and is at a high enough level.

Competitively... probably Wobbuffet. or Breloom. Especially without Sleep Clause :X

Cor

um, and stuff
Basically, what pokemon makes you sigh in desperation as it is sent into battle?

For me, it is Dialga. The Dragon-Steel combination is difficult to overcome at a moment's notice. Luckily enough, Roar of Time isn't 100% accurate. That has gotten me through quite a few Dialga encounters.

Really, cause my Lucario's Aura Sphere is an OHKO for most Dialga's.

Palkia that are faster than mine are always tough.

I haven't EV trained my Lucario yet, though. I agree that the Palkias are swift. Combine that with Spacial Rend and you have one heck of an enemy.

Especially when they can KO you pretty quickly before you can strike their weak defence.

pikachu2

Palkia. It's water-dragon type makes it resistant to all moves except dragon types. It has good speed so if you send out a dragon type it'll likely go first and use spacial rend to K.O. you.

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
Palkia for me( mainly one of my great weaknesses)...

Raichu111092

Agh! Almost had it!
For me, it's either palkia, cuz I can't land a strong hit against it, or infernape, which is alway faster than me, and KOs my pokemon before I can use rain dance to weaken it's moves

pikachu2

Palkia, it always OHKO my Salamence.

lilbigman42012

I usually dont fight ubers but the ubers that annoy me are Lugias that can attack, Mewtwo and Kyogre. The only annoying ingame one I hate is Starmie.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Mewtwo. OHKO my shiny Garchomp w/ Ice Beam every time, and if I don't have Rotom or Mewtwo knows shadow Ball, I'm done. -.-