• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what pokemon do you hate to battle the most?

Ninjitsu15

Caught!
Blissey. When you've trashed through an opponent's team, and when he sends out Blissey, and you know it's over, because your Weavile was KOed already.

Lucian's Bronzong, in particular, since, during my earlier treks through the E4, I could never OHKO Mr. Mime. It would usually use Light Screen. Then he'd send out Alakzam and use Reflect, so it was a pain just taking Alakazam down. Then he sends in Bronzong...With a Light Screen AND a Reflect up, that thing can WALL.

Cynthia's Spiritomb, since there are no reliable counters for it. And, it was so...high leveled....at the time, and it made it so much more difficult to defeat it.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Brongzong and Blissey when armed with Ice Beam... I have no fire types for my main team, and due to Blissey being so freaking powerfull, she shoud've been legendary.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
You cant battle Spiritomb with wonderguard, because it cannot have that ability.

Also, I hate battling low-lvld pokemon.

some people like to hack spiritombs and sableyes so they can have the ability wonder gaurd but apearently i heard they can be killed by bugs

i hate fighting weaviles..ugg

Mega Weavile

I hate battling Bidoofs 'cause they are ugly and very common, so they annoy me when I'm looking for something else.

Bow-down-to-silver

I HATE MY COMPUTER!
i have run into atleast 1000 bidoof and starly looking for a shiny nidoran(male) i felt like snapping the ds in half -_-

snake 101

Jirachi i can't stand it paralysis your team sets up reflect and then u turns to restore all the damage you've done to anything else with wish.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I hate to battle Dusknoir and Skarmory. Gliscor too. My team is normally mostly att tanks so I get walled by anything with def.

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
some people like to hack spiritombs and sableyes so they can have the ability wonder gaurd but apearently i heard they can be killed by bugs

I saw a video that showed fire fang the only thing that can beat the Wondertomb...but it didnt realy show bug types...eh...

I dont like to fight Legends...and Tombs and Sables cuse they got no weakness. I also dont like fighting what I cant counter. heh

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**

I saw a video that showed fire fang the only thing that can beat the Wondertomb...but it didnt realy show bug types...eh...

I dont like to fight Legends...and Tombs and Sables cuse they got no weakness. I also dont like fighting what I cant counter. heh

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
Spiritomb and Sableye are tricky, since I can't get any super effectives on them. I also have fighting Blissey.
For an original thought, though, I admit that I cannot handle Shuckle. Yup... Shuckle. Its defenses are so high... and i don't really use poison types so I end up getting hardcore Toxic'd.
Things have gotten better since I realized that rock type moves do wonders on them... but the memories will always remain.

...I can also never look at a Zubat or Tentacool without wanting to throw something.

Dragone_Firaga

My absolute uber-full hate is directed at one pokemon, and one only. Areceus. I can go off on the thousands of reasons why I hate it, but there is one thing that gets me. When there is a LEGIT way to get an areceus in america, I won't be so annoyed. It's that, people hack to get areceuses. And, worse yet, they make them shiny. THEN they give them crazy moves, like Hydro Blast, Roar of Time, Judgement, Blast burn >_>
THEN they make them have some type of Conversion, which changes the type to one that's super effective against me!

>_>
You would hate it too if you had to fight one like that....

Last edited: