• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what pokemon do you hate to battle the most?

jorisw

I tink blissey or wobbufet

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
I also dont like Spiritomb its a real tough time because it has no weaknesses. At times Dragonite can be a pain if you don't ko. it with ice beam or blizzard it will damage you because it can learn many different moves.

ESPEOPN MASTER

Phychic master
really im scared of any pokemon i may hav let set up but otherwise wobbuffet makes me extremly mad especially in battle tower and gengar can just be a pain unless ur playing by the sleep clause rule.

ESPEOPN MASTER

Phychic master
really im scared of any pokemon i may hav let set up but otherwise wobbuffet makes me extremly mad especially in battle tower and gengar can just be a pain unless ur playing by the sleep clause rule.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Breloom, once it's got a sub up, you have to sacrifice one pokemon to spore and then, it can set up a sub on hte switch, it's deadly, only gengar walls it (I think)

slopEjoe

I hate battling any pokemon that makes my guys asleep, paralyzed, frozen, burnt, or poisoned.

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
I don't mind Wobbufet as much in the battle tower so long as I have my Togekiss or another Nasty Plot-ter/Swords Dance-r. They allow me to set up, take them out in a single blow (most often) and be prepared for whatever else the oblivious cpu might throw at me.

Larry

Garchomp...The speed just gets me...I have nothing to OHKO it except Kingdra which can outrun it in rain...

BluBoy14

Blissey wobbefet and worse of all, porygon-z because of its speed and special attack. I beat it once with ice-beam by luck.

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
medicham i battled that my friend made Protect/Detect/Calm Mind/Psychic.
every time i thought i had an openinghe would just keep defending until my PP was down there was no way around it and when i chose a wrong move was the times it buffed with calm mind going on to sweep my team even after using up all the protect/detects.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
There's actually 3 for me. Garchomp, milotic and blissey.