• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon do you think fits you?

M4zz

Banned
Erm. Depends on how the day has been.

Really good: Minun
Really bad: Mewtwo
If I'm hungry: Snorlax
If energetic: Mankey

To sum it up, Quilava. Hotheaded, decent appetite, energetic.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
As much as I like it, Pansage doesn't cut it... For me I would have to say Virizion. The powerful and stern Pokemon with a somewhat nice, calm, soothing (Maybe feminine) side. I love the idea of it, I feel that it fits myself the best...

Yeah, I always imagined it being a feminine Pokemon from when I first saw it. That and it's shiny colour is a feminine colour.

I'll admit I have my feminine side too.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
[IMG139]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/mewtwo.gif[/IMG139]

Zekrom because im dark and have an electric personality

Giratina, because of my personality; i'm a lone wolf like him (the sort of outcast of the group), i have been known for explosive anger/ violence and i long to be of the 'normal' group but know i never will be (distortion world/ normal world)

Whimsicott

Whimsicott! (I didn't pick it just because of my name >>)

I'm a pretty funny person in real life and I usually play pranks on my friends, but I could also be laid back like a puff ball floating in the wind. Not doing anything :3

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
It'd have to be an Ice type, so I'd probably say Froslass. Icy and mysterious! =3

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Quilava or Espeon :3

Mister_SGG

I'm sexy like Lopunny

I honestly have no clue. There are a lot of Pokemon that could fit me, but I don't know which of them actually does. Tricky question is tricky

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
I would like to say Typhlosion, but in all honesty I'm probably a Snorlax..

Not that I'm fat, I'm just lazy, usually hungry and sleeping a lot of time. Like a Snorlax, I enjoy the casual approach to life :p

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Pachirisu! I am all bubbly and hyper just like that cute little thing! I get super excited just like it does! Oh how I love that little thing. My voice gets all high pitched and I get warm feelings when I see the shiny one my fiancee chained for me! Pachirisu definitely fits my personality! :D

jstinftw!

hey trainer
The elemental monkeys because of Gluttony. I like food.
Snorlax, Slakoth, Bulbasaur and Turtwig (plus evos) because of my calm, easygoing somewhat lazy nature.
Fat pokemon because I'm chubby. hahha

I'm apparently a Togetic in those Pokemon personality quizzes, so i guess that too.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
I am Mudkip. Everbody lieks meh.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Wow, this thread is going along well.
I think I'm Leafeon or Espeon. I only fight when I need to, and many people see me as a quiet, smart person, and they usually think I'm pretty nice. But, I'm not perfect, and I have a dark side if you get me in the wrong mood. I'm also a bit of a lone wolf, so I guess I'm like Riolu/Lucario in a way.