• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon do you use for Battle Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Garchomp.

Yup, originality is practicly leaking out my ears....

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My Jolly EVd LO Ambipom w/ Fake Out/Double Hit/Shadow Claw/Brick Break. Works wonders.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I use Electivire. No particular reason, I just do.

It won every match and it beat Argenta's Arcanine so yay.

lucario the great one

I use my super duper Aurus(Lucario) I've reached a streak of 100 with it:D

dragonmasta

first save i used magmortar
reached 79 wins then in the 80th battle got beaten by bastiodon(fire=neutral TB is not eff and whats he use of confuse ray?) lol had Fire blast and flamethrower.
this time im gonna use porygon Z or Electivire

JDavidC

Garchomp for me (I got the gold print with one of these), it's hardly original, but CB Garchomp tears down almost anything. Against Bug/Steel pokemon, I may want Focus Sash in case certain pokemon like Forretress use Counter. It's really annoying to lose a streak because your CB'ed EQ doesn't OHKO, and then gets thrown back in your face twice as hard.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I used Garchomp and Gyarados. Garchomp got me pretty far but my Gyarados failed

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
O_O My shiny choice band Tyranitar zirconia i lost after the 4th battle -_- but i still luffles her and my choice scarf blaziken named sun.

Cyril: earthquaking Nikki the metagross, flamethrowering charizard and Psychicing Latios

Darkraicaptured

<-- my *****
used a weavile and almost got to silver print, but go slamed with the most unbelievable 4 in a row confused hax and lost on 46-47th battle. trying again with a banded sharpedo for fun.

GrassTrainerKenta

Long Time No See!
For my first run through of the Hall, I used my in game Ludicolo from Emerald and beat Argenta... got to the sixth streak and was hacked.

Using my (shiny!) EV trained Gardevoir now though, but got hax'd against a Dusclops in my sixth streak. Trying again now... Battle Frontier haxx is the worst kind, indeed.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Just started last night -- 30 wins so far with my Flareon in Single Battles!

It's too bad that for Double Battles (with a Single Trainer), you have to have two of the same species of Pokemon...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.