• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
well...Gengar,Zangoose & Houndoom:D

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Ludicolo and Umbreon.

Manchee

extra toasty
I use any Pokemon I'm currently training at that time. They are usually Pokemon that I breed and I want them to evolve or just be good at battling.

My only 3 EVd lv. 100s, my Garchomp, Rhyperior and Luxray.
Well, I ALWAYS use Luxray.

awesomedude59

Luxray and Gardevoir probably

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Articuno, I mean HaXXor articuno. Only in the battle tower.

anywhere else, Garchomp is my main man.

crazymoose

Tailow!
i have never played competitevly, but in the game i have used gyarados and blakizen twice and those are my only doubles. i like try new pokemon out

E4 Edo

POrygon Z, man after a nasty plot it is unstopable with tri attack

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
...I think it used to be my Umbreon. Had her for like, 3 years now. She's gone through a lot with me and faced many pokemon. We've been through countless battles, most of them a good solid win, some a neck to neck and others a depressing loss. I can't belieave it has been three years now...She truly is a good pokemon. ^^

crazymoose

Tailow!
actually now that i think about it, ive used charizard three times, twice in fire red and once back in blue. btw i havent used of my any doubles in d/p

Status
Not open for further replies.