• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDL

disenchanted
I try to diversify my teams with each new game I play. However, whenever I'm available to, I like to catch and train a Gardevoir.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Starter Pokemon, some sort of Nomral/Flying bird (Fearow seems to be one I tend to like), Machamp, Umbreon, Victreebel. At least it has been from my experience. I also tend to use Primeape a lot in Gold/Yellow.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
4-way tie...Ludicolo, Grumpig, Breloom, and Drifblim.

Espeon of Avalon

Psychic Breeder
I've always had an espeon (since it's release anyway). Strong sp atk, psychic is my fave type and espeon looks cool too! So good swift & shadow ball are now special moves!
I've found from this last generation - I use Lucario & Togekiss alot - again they look good and are cool pokemon and they have a pretty wide moveset.

spearow_treecko_lover

...What do you want?
In Red, I mainly just use Charmeleon. I love Fire types <3
In Yellow, Pikachu, which is so duh, and Pidgeotto.
In Emerald, I mainly use Swampert and Rayquaza, but since they're level 100 already, I'm trying to train Groudon and Kyogre, but I also use Dragonite and Pikachu. I just try raising random Pokemon (like, at the moment, Butterfree and Wartortle)
In Diamond, I use Infernape and Dialga, as well as the legendary freaks (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf) Luxray, and Steelix. I'm trying to raise Blissey, Staraptor, and Kadabra, and Feebas. If I can just see a Milotic (I know the Champion has one, thanks) I'll get the National Dex before I beat the game. And that would be awsome. Rayquaza destroying Elite Four+Champion=:3
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, mainly just Psyduck and Pikachu.
In Ranger, you can't use Pokemon like that.
And I have Pokemon Pinball R+S, but that's a special case like Ranger.
EDIT: ...You know, there's this really old thing called the "Edit" button. You should try it. It reduces spam levels, you know?

Last edited:
Slowbro forever, baby. I use him so often, in every generation... My Gligar obsession didn't start until last year though. I've tried making cool Slowbro sig stuff, but it never turned out as good. One of these days...

electivire165

at the moment ive been training Abomasnow, so he can keep up with the rest of my team!

ThePerson

Crazy and proud.
Diamond: I mostly use my Luxray and the three starters.
Gold/Silver: TYPHLOSION! Awesome pokemon.
FireRed: Charizard and Mewtwo. I mostly use them when rebattling people on Seven Island.
Emerald: Swampert, Manectric and Rayquaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.