• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I use whatever my starter Pokemon was. Right now in Diamond, it's Empoleon. For contests, though, I use my Pachirisu.

Blastoise and Staraptor, because I'm trying to evolve pokemon to fill up my 'dex, so I just do the Elite 4 over and over and I only need those two :D

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Typhlosion and Suicune. Part of the Trio I used in Crystal version. Typhlosion is my favorite pokemon and it feels wierd without him in my party. Suicune is my surfer and the occaisional noob killer and tank. (peeps at my school can't really beat Suicune unleess it is a uber or a STABed Thunder, Thunder Bolt, etc

silpie

jhoto is my home
my almost perfect iv weavile not to brag but ....

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
i use my infernape and staraptor a lot, infernape is my strongest poke and can beat up pretty much anything in my diamond, the staraptor i use for flying and just to have when i train weak pokemon

??????

That guy.
I use Milo in contests, and Usually have a Breloom on my teams.

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
I use my Raiku and Espeon a lot just because they look cool.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I use my shiny EVed Charizard and my shiny EVed Gallade the most. :]

jev

prolly infernape or dragonite

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Torterra - My Pokemon pearl starter, and as it stands. One of my most powerful pokemon
Rampardos - My first EV trained pokemon, and main powerhouse
Rayquaza - my most powerful pokemon. I use this to travel and to storm through the E4 for experiance points

Status
Not open for further replies.