• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Nidoking. I used it a lot in Fire Red and sometimes use it to battle online.

rocky505

Umbreon or charizard. I've had these two together ever since the 2nd gen and i still use them.

well right now in pokemo pearll..... i like to choose pokemon that are not from the beginnging of the game.... i currently have

monferno, cherrim, Drifblim, Floatzel, bidoof (hm slave), and chansey (egg)

neo_senku

My starter pkmn feraligatr is the pkmn i use the most. i use it in every 6 vs 6 battle. after that i use salamence the most, he is rarely absent from 6 vs 6 battles too.

lvl 100 Charizard

This may sound wierd, but I always use Pidgeot whenever I can. It was my first lvl. 100 so I use it in honour of that

I do exactly the same thing, just with charizard. Although dishorourably, my brother cloned it. I am currently releasing all the clones.

Gex

Computer Geek
Emerald: Gardevoir

Diamond: Crobat

bonustime

Proygon Trainer
Porygon Z and Dragonite
Always loved Porygon and I'm so glad it's no longer the weakest part of my team cause of the third form.

DarkW

Full of Win
Jolteon; I've used it since Gen 1 when I first got Blue. Thats closely followed by Dragonite, which, once again I've used in each game.

Cain

RAWR
I always use a Starmie. Use a Swampert a lot as well..

Serene_Jirachi

I eat you. c:
I use Empoleon most of the time, followed by Palkia and Dialga. Staraptor, mainly for flying around when all I have is eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.