• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxCRoSSxXx

TeamRocket Giovanny
First Gen Starters , Gengar , Haunter , Luxray(since i started i used it then traded it for an empoleon best trade but now i miss that luxray since it helped me win the elite 4 with weak pokemon under 60 except infernape who was 62 at the time) And Currently munchlax And Alakazam , Crobat , Metagross , Scizor And absol

Suze

Gengar Enthusiast
Well I use my Gengar and my Dragonite the most often. I like those two. ^_^

Carpaccio

Master of Disguise
the most? Pit, my beloved Ampharos

Brettt

satirist
Miltank, Leafeon has proved itself very capable, TANGROWTH (the best ever), garchomp and tyranitar for winning purposes. Those two together is like sex, sand veil + sand stream mmmmm....

fredfredburger

EpicFailGuy
Pearl:Empoleon Deoxys and my super snazzy Shiny Mightyena
FireRed-Blastiose Mewtwo and Pideot

Sam Anything

Sunny Days
i'd say my cyndaquil :)

yes, call it weak, but its been EV'ed, treated right and maxed out :)

its my favourite pokemon :)!

my little fire starter :D

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Castform, always has been, always will.

Theoden969

DieHard Nintendo Fan
I use my Dialga, Arcanine, Vaporeon Flygon coz he's awesome, Giratina and normally a pokemon I'm trying to train up or something, if there isn't any I'm training up then I normally use something like a Luxray, Torterra, Leafeon, Salamence, Scizor, Aggron, Alakazam, yeah......

JenROCKET

Probably Palkia, because it has the best moves methinks and has the highest level.
My Infernape is pretty good as well.
I'm also quite partial to Jynx which I'm trying to level up, and Milotic so they're used quite a lot at the moment.

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
All dragons, jirachi, metagross, tyranitar you know them

Status
Not open for further replies.