• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquajet16

LVL? Death
Umbreon with always the same movesets I use since G/S/C. Even with the appearance of new pokemon and moves, I always use my Umbreon in my team and the same movesets since G/S/C

Alumniphil12

I play Sapphire the most, and I constantly switch Pokemon, so Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Mightyena,and Nosepass.

jorisw

My new shiny buizel and shiny ponyta

eMPOROR

Richard
I use Empoleon, Tyrannitar, Charizard, and Crobat
Empoleon's Moves-;395;
-Surf
-Drill Peck
-Earthquake
-Hydro Cannon
Tyrannitar's Moves-;248;
-Thrash
-Giga Impact
-Earthquake
-Dark Pulse
Charizard's Moves-;006; (Going to change -at the moment he's lvl 35)
-Fly
-Fire Fang
-Flare Blitz
-Flamethrower
Crobat's Moves- ;169;(I have two -migrated one/breeded one-)
Migrated One-
-Air Cutter
-Steel Wing
-Poison Fang
-Wing Attack
Breeded One- (More to change- have to level it up more often)
-Wing Attack
-Poison Fang
-Air Cutter
-Bite
* I know you didn't ask about the moves but basically these moves can counter their weaknesses -or atleast leave a lasting damage-*

Last edited:

Vicious

After my best friend told me to obtain a crobat in diamond I've had a male crobat named Ozzy in every game I play ever since. Please somebody notice the irony in his name

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Defencive Roosting Zapdos lead. <3.

EDIT: Full moveset Roost / Thunderbold / Thunderwave / HP [Ice] @ Lum Berry

Raptorg

Psychic/Fire trainer
in XD i use Houndoom+Espeon combo all the time

in Sapphire i used Swellow and Swampert extremely often

in Diamond i mainly used my Espeon and Salamence from XD

XD --> Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald --> Diamond/Pearl

i actually have no idea if i can link XD and Diamond/Pearl directly, i never tried but i doubt it

my attacks are usually intended as "one-shot-kill" although they don't have that "one-shot-ko" trait

most attacks i use as Psychic which is usually strong enough to one shot any computer controlled pokemon unless it's Psycho resistant, in those cases i choose Salamences flamethrower or dragon claw(usually i use dragon claw because Salamence has higher attack then spec. attack)

Last edited:

Captain Darth Jack Vader

Looking for car.
Hmm...My best two to use would probably be Alakazam and Heracross, but I can't keep Alakazam in my party all the time because I need my two HM slaves :( He's only for battles in cities.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
For fighting, I mostly used blaziken, but when it came to traveling I used pelipper. For surfing I use Wailmer the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.