• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what pokemon do you wish you could keep in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
i would defintly want a houndoom since i love dogs and houndoom is my favorite pokemon

NUUU pokemon master

crawdaunt,maganium,yanmega,or lanturn

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Does it have to be just one? Hmm... Jigglypuff. Because I have trouble falling to sleep at times. Then Pikachu to shock me awake in the morning. XP

Dahweenkster

Dah Weenster Baby!
Probably a Steelix or a Metagross...ohhh or maybe Skarmory...or Heatran...Bronzong...or Bastiodon...MAWILE!!....oh wait no a Lucario...no an Empoleon! Wait maybe an Aggron, or Scizor or Forretress or Magnezone or...or...a...powerful Registeel! OH WAIT A CUTE JIRACHI!! or a magnificent Dialga or Probopass...or even a lowly Wormadam (Steel)

Pretty much a Steel type...I loves em....

~ Z ~

Badabim badabum!
Definitely a cute little bulbasaur :3
Others...Hmm...Politoed since its funny looking and cute and annd tiny baby Teddiursa. Pure cuteness thats all...Cuteness that can kill :D
And...If I would have six members...Hmmm...Ledian since it looks kinda cool.
Maybe spicy Nuzleaf and Nidorino.
Yeah. I guess I'd want those.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I don't think this belong to 4th generation forum.. Should this be moved to General discussion? ^^;

Well, I'd love to keep Eevee. It's so cute and I can evolve it to a lot of things!

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I would like to have a Pikachu or maybe a Squirtle.

marty

{VR}Trojan
I would really love to keep a rayquaza as my pet cause its my 3 fave pokemon :D

Paddypower

Maybe a Dragonite, they're cool...

If I could have others, Arcticuno, Blaziken, Charizard, Heracross, Ponyta, Pelliper, Empoleon... I dunno. I love them all =].

DarthVader

Something that I could use HM moves with, or some TM moves.

Most importantly Fly. Instantly teleporting anywhere? That would be cool. As well as strength to lift up and move boulders or other heavy things. And Surf to move over bodies of water!

Mew doesn't look large or strong enough to carry me though, or actually break stuff, but of course this doesn't have to make sense.

So perhaps "Mew" with the moveset of Fly, Strength, Surf... and what else? Hmmm...

Xx Flare xX

I'm gonna go with the obvious one and have my favorite (Flareon):p
I can imagine going for a walk with my Flareon strolling happily behind me then some couple go to me and say "is that a Chichuaha?" XD
I'd reply "Burn them..." as my Flareon unleashes it's Flamethrower:)

I'd also have a Voltorb/electrode and paint it to disguise it as a football so when some kid is about to kick it... *BOOM* XD.

Nah, thats just cruel, i'll stick to having a Flareon, a Chikorita, a Staraptor,a Lopunny (not for that reason:p i just like cute things), a Ninetails and a Pikachu with VoltTackle...

It'l be like an episode of Digimon except it'l last alot longer and still be entertaining:D

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I believe this goes in general discussion.
Anyhow i would like to have a steelix or an altaria, what wouldnt it be awesome to ride a giant steel snake in the trafic hour?, and altaria...mmm is awesome one of my favorite pokemon.

Xx Flare xX

Imagine watching something on the Discovery channel and seeing a pokemon on it...

"and here we see a Dolphin eating some food OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!?" *camera moves and you see a huge Wailord grinning at them*:p

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Pikachu, Sinnoh starters, Shaymin, and lots of others.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Pikachu or Raichu, Togepi, Wigglytuff, Blissey, Latias, Espeon, Chikorita and Smeargle are some of my favourites, but I like a lot Pokémons so I am sure I missed some in my list. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.