• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon game did you start first?

What is the game you first played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Emerald/Fire Red I got them at the same time and played them side by side. Of course I loved Emerald more....

Same thing, lol. Emerald just had that magic touch that made me like it more than Fire Red.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Pokémon Silver. I could never beat Bruno, and the cartrige just stopped working one day... and those times when I resetted because I didn't know how to get past Sudowoodo... and when I couldn't get through the Ice Path... fun times.

It's purely why I chose SoulSilver over HeartGold.

It is I-

I started with Sapphire. Then Diamond, then Ruby, then Soulsilver, Black & White, and finally Black 2. Yes, I did get 3rd/4th/3rd/4th. Looking back at it that seems weird even to me.

Last edited:

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Gen 4. I started with Pokemon Diamond

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Techincally gen II, as I had one of those mini Pokédex games.

Tough in the term of mainfirm games, gen III, as I had Dash as my first "game".

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Red Version
my uncle gave it to me, along with his silver and sapphire, but red was the one i played first.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
red too. but i was like... 5 and i couldn't read... :p
think how hard it must have been D:<
but sapphire was the first game i understood. I LOVE THAT GAME! *-*

pinkpokefan63

I started with generation 2

xXPantheraXx

Pokemon Yellow was my first, pretty sure I was either in Kindergarten or 1st Grade when I first got it. Ahh the memories of not knowing what "Save" meant, and wondering why my Pikachu was still Level 5.

Hydreigon6507

I started with FireRed, then I got Emerald and Sapphire soon after. So, I started with 3rd Generation.