• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon have you NEVER trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzo

Master in Training
I was just playing my old 1st gen games and when I came across a Zubat, I thought *hmm* I've never trained one!
So what 1ST GEN pokemon have you never trained?

I dont have an exact list but heres the ones that come to mind.
(the pokemon I say includes there evolutions, e.g Zubat = Zubat and Golbat)

Zubat, Clefairy, Jiggypuff, Sandshrew, Ekans, Voltorb, Tangela, Tentacool, Taurus, Kangakhan, Psyduck, Doduo, Meowth, Venonat, Grimer, Koffing, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Chansey, Porygon, Snorlax!

*edited (added 15 pokemon)
*edit - I can't beleive theres so many I havent tried yet. Might crack open Leafgreen and train those babies :D
Cheers Dan

Last edited:

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
Ponyta, Always hated that thing...

I usually get smaller pokemon for the pokedex and then never train them unless i want there evos

A Squirtle + evos.

By god I hate that thing. I had the rest, just because I was bored and wanted to fill my Dex.

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Vulpix, Ponyta, Magmar (Always used Charmander/Growleithe), Venonat, Farfetch'd, Seel, Grimer, Kangaskhan, Horsea and Tauros (Maybe Goldeen, I'm not sure)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Exeggcute.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
have never trained a shucle...man it has to be a pain with that abysmal attack and only stalling...only stalling it would also take a looong looong while to end a battle..

SkinnySweatyMan

DrJo, Shuckle is in the second generation, so it would be pretty hard to train one in R/B/G/Y, eh?

Anyway, Doduo! I was actually about to catch one in my Blue Version. I was thinking "why do I always train Spearow when Doduo is supposed to be better?" So I figured I'd try one out.

I never trained anything but my starter back then. xD

squlicky4

Im like suerte17 i only ever trained my starter

Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd, Shellder, Ditto, Pinsir, Seel, Grimer, Snorlax, Ekans, Kabuto, Omanyte, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Tangela

Status
Not open for further replies.