• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon have you NEVER trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaarmor23

<3 Breloom.
I have exclusivley trained a Squrtle line, with asst. HM slaves that were never used.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪

Miune

it's go time.
Magmar, the Krabby, Ponyta, Tentacool, Grimer, and Koffing lines, and Kabutops. That's pretty much it out of 1st gen pokes, I think.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
the ones not trained are
anything in the safari zone.

all posion except haunter

all electric types except pikachu and and zapados

all normal types except the pidgey set. goes with flying too.

all psychic except abra set

all water except vaporeon and squirtle set.

all grass except bulbasaur set

all fire except charmander set

so basically i only trained mew ( abused glitch), mewtwo, legendary birds, starters, pickachu, abra set, gastly set, vapereon, lapras, and that's it.

I"M SO ASHAMED.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

poke'master

ponyta, tangela, lickitung, zubat (don't know how.. it's everywhere), voltorb, farfetch'd, ratatta, porygon, ekans, sandshrew, koffing, cubone. several more but i can't remember them. Makes me want to go threw FrLg again and level a handful of them..

ribcage_x

hmmm
Weedle, Ditto, spearow, nidoran(male)
idk alot more but those just come up first.

i have never trained vulpix or drowzee. but i have trained most of the rest of them (12 years is plenty of time to play a game over 10 times)

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
i think like the only popular ones i have never trained are vulpix/ninetales and the magnemite line

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
Heheh, I actually had to go look in the Dex to remember...
Only Diglet and Magnemite I think. And I'm not sure about those.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Jolteon. I don't think I've ever used a Jolteon in battle.

Edit: Rank up!

Last edited:

darksonicjedi

I've never trained any of the weedle, ekans, venonat, magnemite, grimer, tentacool, shellder, slowpoke, machop, geodude, rhyhorn, paras, cubone, doduo, krabby, voltorb, mankey, koffing or omanyte lines as well as farfetch'd, magmar, pinsir, jynx, mr mime, hitmonlee, hitmonchan, tauros and kangaskhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.