• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon have you NEVER trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Golbat. I've never thought it was that good in the first gen.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Methinks Jynx

TheSmexyMoogle

I'll go in order, but first gen only!\\
Ekans/arbok
zubat/golbat
paras/parasect
tentacool/tentacruel
grimer/muk
shellder/cloyster
drowzee/hypno
exeggcute/exeggutor
hitmonchan (i always pick hitmonlee)
horsea/seadra
goldeen/seaking
jynx
pinsir
vaporeon
porygon
omanyte/omastar (always pick dome fossil)
and mew!

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
Bidoof, Tentacool, Magnemite, Krabby, and the likes.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I've trained every pokemon at least once throughout the history of the games, but never fully, yes I even trained a farfedtch for the hell of it back in my pokemon yellow game.

Sprintking

First gen (the one I've put the most hours into) pokemon that I've never raised more than a few levels for evo, pokedex, etc.

-Ekans/Arbok
-Ponyta/Rapidash
-Grimer/Muk
-Krabby/Kingler
-Koffing/Weezing

Although now that it's been brought up, I'm going to make a point of raising these guys on my current yellow and red playthroughs

The 3D RoBot

................!
Whoops I put a 4th gen pokemon on this thread. I really only trained my starter pokemon so that makes most of the pokemon in the game i never trained. :/

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
There's quite a few first generation Pokemon that I haven't trained. In Gen 1, I usually stuck to the same team pattern:

Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, Flying, Legendary

... and that Legendary was usually Articuno or Mewtwo. My Electric type was always Pikachu/Raichu. My Fire/Grass/Water was generally one of the starters (or all three, if I was playing Yellow), with Arcanine/Ninetales, Victreebel/Vileplume, and Lapras. My Flying type was either the Pidgey line or the Spearow line.

I was pretty close minded back when I was playing Gen 1.

I'm replaying the first generation games right now (starting with Yellow). I'm still using the same pattern for the first four (Electric, Grass, Fire, Water), but I'm going to use different Pokemon. Pokemon like Starmie, Hypno, Onix, and Muk. I also want to include the Eeveelutions in Red, Blue, and Green.

Arceusgamer14

Can't remember, I can have bad remembering at times

But I do know a few.

Pinser
Porygon
Syther
Kabuto
Omanyte
and Golbat (I think)

NES

Flip me to the side!
Ditto and Lickitung, the first because is frustrating and the second because i didn't liked to train the one you get from a trade.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I never trained Gyrados staying away from the popular crowd :p

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
definitely far-fetch, won't last in a battle if i use him battle against the elite four.

GilligBoi

Electabuzz- I never got the chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.