• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon in 4th gen should not have been created

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3GNDKILLA

lf shinys+events :D
I think they did poorly for the 4th gen and some of them should not have been made i mean who would want a bidoof or bibarel and uxie azelf mesprit and kriketot and kriketot its sensless

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
yeah cresselia and the burmys

L3GNDKILLA

I think burmy and its evos had no use and the only good thing about cresselia was its role in pokemon mystery dungeon 2

_ZK

is God
Burmys and Tangrowth

L3GNDKILLA

Burmy = 100% crap
tangrowth = 50% crap but it brings bak 1 of the classic pokemon

Dagger54321

Trade Junkie
I actually like bidoof, but bibarels are terrible.

L3GNDKILLA

This is a complete joke the best pkmn in the world is a lv 100 caterpie

masterleo

Order Up!
cherrim, atlest chribi is cute

edit:my spelling sucks

L3GNDKILLA

Thnx 4 the quote and i wuld agree with that it is cute but who wuld want it they did make quite alot of mistakes this time P.S MARRILAND SUCKS HE WULD NEVER GET PAST SEREBII

flameswy

Lord of Light
cresslia heatran and regi gigas. all three of them are HORRIBLE.

I agree about Cresslia and Heatran. Regigigas is alright by my standards. Cherrim is pretty pointless in it's closed form.
I also have some dislike of Buizel and Floatzel, for the simple reason I think they look ridiculous.
Combee, Skuntank, Glaceon, Electivire, Kricketune, Honchkrow, MisMagius, Hippowdon... The list just goes on and on for me.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Kricketot etc. should be replaced with a better bug type. There's nothing wrong with Heatran.

Emerald_Infectiion

Little Big Dreamer
Nyaa...
I say Bidoof & Bibarrel. They bother me. A lot...
Kricketot & Kricketune, too. :/

... Regigigas makes me laugh.
A complete Normal-type, but is it just there to be there? For the other three Regis?
... I already got the level 80 Regigigas, but I'm still going after level 100 event Regigigas at Toys R' Us. XDD ... and then the level 1. XDDD

... and I completely forgot about Burmy. XDDD

Yanmega: I liked Yanma as a Standalone (does not evolve) Pokemon.
Bidoof: It's a chain killer D:<
Phione: Useless and pointless IMO.

Fillet-O-Fish

wollywogs are jerks
Phione, Kricketot and Kricketune, Burmy line, Glameow and Purugly, Stunky and Stunktank (I can't even pronounce that), and Heatran.

I know there's some I'm forgetting.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Does not belong: Burmy line, Kricketot, Lickilicky, Cherubi line, Ambipom, Mantyke, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Probopass, Phione

It pains me to say this but: Togekiss, Leafeon, Glaceon, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Froslass, Heatran, Regigigas, Arceus

Bidoof and Bibarel are off the list because of the necessety of a rodent pokemon. Useless and annoying doesn't mean it doesn't need to be made.

every1lovesaipom

aipom the great
i think pachirisu is pretty pointless i mean its cute and all but it has horrible attacks

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
This thread should never have been made.

All Pokémon are necessary to keep the balance. It's like saying that mice shouldn't exist because they're weaker or uglier looking than other animals. All in all, all Pokémon should exist.

cocoa_adele

burmy and its evolutions
plus chingling and hippopotas and hippowdown =\

Status
Not open for further replies.